Thread: My Bands

User Info Menu

Default My Bands

Red Diaper Doper Baby
    http://myspace.com/rddb

RDDB is a 3 piece punk outfit, somewhere in between Zeke, Bad Religion and Rage Against the Machine. Most of our songs are politically charged. Our older songs are more punk-style (shorter, more simplistic, extremely easy to play fast) but everything we've done from late-2006 on is more technical and complex.

Substandard
    no band site yet

Another 3 piece, Substandard doesn't really fit into a specific genre. It's got pretty tech guitars and most of the drumming is fairly simple but as we progress I want to add in more complexity. We've only got three songs right now, but we plan to be gigging by June at the latest.
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sethhover
    Red Diaper Doper Baby
    http://myspace.com/rddb

RDDB is a 3 piece punk outfit, somewhere in between Zeke, Bad Religion and Rage Against the Machine. Most of our songs are politically charged. Our older songs are more punk-style (shorter, more simplistic, extremely easy to play fast) but everything we've done from late-2006 on is more technical and complex.

Substandard
    no band site yet

Another 3 piece, Substandard doesn't really fit into a specific genre. It's got pretty tech guitars and most of the drumming is fairly simple but as we progress I want to add in more complexity. We've only got three songs right now, but we plan to be gigging by June at the latest.

drums for rddb are almost not there?? where is the bass drum? cant hear anything but a symbol and the snare a little
    arnold for president!!

User Info Menu

Did your bass pedal break or something?
    It sounds kind of like your singer has a Brillo pad stuck in his throat, very crappy. You guys should definately invest on a new mic system after you make some money. The simplistic style can be cool sometimes, but not when the whole band sounds like crap to start off with. Perhaps you should all take a little break and practice a while. There's potential around without the vocals though, I'll give you that.

www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

The mixing is ****ty. We paid at cost of one burrito per night of recording.

I don't think we're trying to impress anyone with RDDB, it's just fun to go play really loud and abrasively. Nobody's flexing any sort of tech skills, it's all in the name of having a good time
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

I have to say this is the most unannoying punk band I have heard in along time, nice job guys.

User Info Menu

I love the guitars, and the drums sound so good with them, good job seth