Thread: Chix with Stix

User Info Menu

Arrow Chix with Stix

Play with two Bands A rock band called Evolover www.evolver.co.za just joined them 2 months ago and already done 2 tours and about 20 shows.....DAMN hard work!!!
    My other band is called Chix with Stix.It is 3 female drummers on kit and 2 sets of percussion and basically play rythms over each other.more of a show really and we all swop around etc.Lotsa fun.our website isnt up yet but keep checking www.chixwithstix.co.za

User Info Menu

Congrats and welcome to Drum Chat!!! It looks like you guys are in Africa? Cool!!!

Enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask!!! Have fun!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

Welcome Chix with Stix!! Cool name for the group. Looking forward to seeing that website.
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

The website is up ....finally go have a look

User Info Menu

love the site.....i'de love to hear u girls play

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chix with Stix
    My other band is called Chix with Stix.It is 3 female drummers on kit and 2 sets of percussion and basically play rythms over each other.more of a show really and we all swop around etc.Lotsa fun.our website isnt up yet but keep checking www.chixwithstix.co.za
    Chix, it'd be cool if we had all 3 of you in here! I've never heard of a girl drum trio. How awesome is that!

User Info Menu

yea it would be but the other girls arnt really interested in the whole drumming thing,sad really.....

User Info Menu

Great websites! Are going to put some songs on them in the near future? I would love to hear what you've got!