Hello!

I'm the bass player in Fushi and we’re looking for a drummer to complete our progressive power pop/rock band.

We're based in the Midlands, have a free rehearsal/recording space (our studio) and have written original material already. We’re looking to gig once we have a reasonable number of tracks written that we’re all happy with.

We’re looking for someone that can play odd time signatures, stop start bits as well as lay down a groove. Ideally you should have your own transport, kit and a cheerful, easy-going attitude!

Bands we like: Kino, It Bites, Frost, Incubus, Porcupine Tree, ACT, Dream Theatre, Evanescence, Rush, Spocks Beard...right through to pop stuff like Go West, The Feeling, Judie Tzuke etc.

We're fun, mid 30's...no egos or emotional baggage! The guitarist is unusual in that he can really play and isn't a pillock! If it sounds like the sort of thing you'd be interested in, please reply or send me a PM.

PS - apologies if this is in the wrong place...I couldn't see a musicians wanted section!

Thanks,

Giles