Thread: Pre-Pack Cases/Bags

User Info Menu

Default Pre-Pack Cases/Bags

I'm looking to invest in a set of cases or nice padded bags. The pre-pack deals seem to be a huge bargain compared to buying them each seperate, like almost a 50% savings. The only problem is I can only find them in "Standard" sizes which are 9x12, 11x13, 16x16, and 18x22, or "Fusion" sizes which are 8x10, 9x12, 11x14, and 18x22. Has anyone seen any pre-packs in other sizes, possibly "jazz" sizes with a 20" kick bag?

I'm in need of the following sizes 8x12, 9x13, 14x14, 16x16, and 14x20. I can see a little extra room in the tom bags being ok, but a 18x22 seems way to big for my little 20" kicks, or will it even be a big deal at all? If it wont be a problem, I'd just go for the standard pack and add a 14x14. Any thoughts?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Pre-Pack Cases/Bags

It probably will be hard to find the sizes you need as a pack. But if you get a pack that fits all but the kick, just pack the kick with blankets around it and it should be fine.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

Default Re: Pre-Pack Cases/Bags

Quote Originally Posted by kaosotis View Post
    It probably will be hard to find the sizes you need as a pack. But if you get a pack that fits all but the kick, just pack the kick with blankets around it and it should be fine.
    Not a bad idea kaos, thanks