Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2560

Thread: So what drum related stuff did you do today?

User Info Menu

Default Re: So what drum related stuff did you do today?

Drumset I picked up from the thrift store is sold. I have the cymbals and hardware I need to get the drums home. Sold everything for $200

User Info Menu

Played on dis heres forum thingy.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Went to play some blues music with about 10 close friends last night.

FB_IMG_1504759920989.jpg
    Six piece birch Mapex kit, a Black Panther Blade snare drum, Sabian cymbals, and Vater Drumsticks.

User Info Menu

Received my new Gibraltar bass drum cymbal mount on UPS! Tomorrow night it's getting installed on my 18" Bop bass drum (my regular gig kit). I'm so excited! The idea of eliminating a cymbal stand for the ride cymbal is fantastic. I'll be able to get by with just a hi-hat stand and ONE cymbal stand (both DW lightweight versions). Woohoo!
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Received my new Gibraltar bass drum cymbal mount on UPS! Tomorrow night it's getting installed on my 18" Bop bass drum (my regular gig kit). I'm so excited! The idea of eliminating a cymbal stand for the ride cymbal is fantastic. I'll be able to get by with just a hi-hat stand and ONE cymbal stand (both DW lightweight versions). Woohoo!
    Good for you,man!. . . . . Pack'in light!

User Info Menu

Can't wait for the pics Brian! Let's see 'em!

User Info Menu

Ordered new batter and reso heads for my toms (Coated Emperors/clear Ambassadors) and a new Powerstroke 3 Batter for my base drum. The Emperors were on back order, but everything should be here by the end of the month.
    Drumming noob
    Yamaha Stage Custom
    22x16, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5
    Cranberry Red
    Zildjian A Custom Hats
    Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride
    Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17"
    Tama Iron Cobra 600 Series double chain pedal

User Info Menu

Had the best weekend our band has ever had last weekend....so I rewarded myself today by placing an order for one of these;
    IMG_0226.JPG
    13x7 COS Pork Pie "Hip Pig".
    Of course, the smaller diameter and added depth will create height issues....so I also included one of these;
    IMG_0227.JPG
    A Pearl S930D low profile stand.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Had the best weekend our band has ever had last weekend....so I rewarded myself today by placing an order for one of these;
    IMG_0226.JPG
    13x7 COS Pork Pie "Hip Pig".
    Of course, the smaller diameter and added depth will create height issues....so I also included one of these;
    IMG_0227.JPG
    A Pearl S930D low profile stand.
    Nice!!! Congrats...you have been very dedicated to your band and deserve the GAS.

User Info Menu

Bought a DW Pacific CX series snare 5x14 for $35 , ordered some DW tension rods, and a Gibraltar 3/4 Tom holder.