I'm trying to get the most out of my practice sessions. Any good ideas? I feel like I may be wasting time on meaningless stuff. This is a typical practice session for me:

First 30 minutes or so I practice rudiments (singles, doubles, paradiddles, flam tap with a metronome (I still can't figure out what to do with a flam or how to count it so I don't practice the flam too much, only the flam tap). The next hour I work in my Drumming For Dummies book (yes I bought it) and I go through the 8th note feel beats and the 16th note feel beats and play them with my metronome. After that I will go over the half time feel beats and the rock shuffle (which is very difficult). Then if I'm not too tired I will put some of my favorite songs on and I will practice some of the beats from my book or I'll do rudiments to a song.

Does this sound like a good practice session or should I be doing something else or adding something? I've read endless materials on the internet and I'm getting all different ideas on what is important and what is the most useful. I don't want to waste an hour or two on stuff that isn't going to make me a better drummer.