Thread: VRemains' Video Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default VRemains' Video Thread

Hello everyone! This is my first post on these forums and it seems like a great place to find out about new drummers, information, and get feedback. Well anyways, here is my first video post, let me know what you think. I'm open to criticism and suggestions. I'll have more videos in the upcoming weeks and months.

BTW: I'm sorry if it's not quite your style of music...

The Faceless - Leica
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYkVAad2FD0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYkVAad2FD0[/ame]

Here's a cover by Tool i just did:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0eV2_5GM4I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0eV2_5GM4I[/ame]
    Last edited by VRemains; 02-05-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    Pearl VMX drums, Yamaha Custom Oak 14x7 Snare, Sabian cymbals, Pearl DemonDrive Pedals, Gibralter rack.

User Info Menu

Default Re: VRemains' Video Thread

Welcome VRemains. That is some impressive drumming! Not my style of music, and don't think I could keep up if it was! Kudos, you make it look effortless.
    Kit: Pacific LX 8-Ply - Maple shells in deep blue lacquer * DDrum 13 X 6.5" Golf Ball Snare
    Cymbals: 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride * 20" Paragon Crash * Zildjian 20" Custom Ozone Crash * 18" XS20 Medium Thin Crash * 14" AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats * 10" AAX Splash
    Misc: Vater 2-4-5-1 Hickory Sticks * DW 7000 Pedal * Evans Heads * SP Cymbal Stands * PDP 900 Hi-Hat and Snare Stand * Gibralter Throne

User Info Menu

NICE! that was mind blowing. your hands just move sooooooooo fast its like.....woah...

Ps. that stick flip at 1:58 ish was SICK!
    zebra wrapped gretsch catalina club mod:
    12" tom
    16" floor tom
    14" snare
    22x20 kick

Cymbals:
    17" saluda mist x crash
    20" saluda decadence ride
    14" Saluda mist x hats
    16" dream bliss crash
    10" wuhan splash (modified via salt water)

User Info Menu

I will admit it's not my type of music, specifically I'm not really going to enjoy the vocals even though I'm sure he's talented. I know I couldn't do that.

BUT, with that said, your drumming is awesome. Definitely showing skills, speed and accuracy. I think rock or country would bore you to dealth, LOL, and I mean that with all due respect.

Welcome to Drum Chat and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks for joining and posting for us. Great drumming.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Yup, nice drum work, V! Ya know, you can turn off the speaker and keep the music playing in your headphones. That way, we can hear the drum parts better :-)

User Info Menu

Yup, no doubt you have it going. I really like you snare. I'm a bit burn out on the picolo\popcorn sound in Deathcore. Looking forward to more.

User Info Menu

dude! that is my style of music, and that was badass!
    MAPEX MAFIA

Larrysperf Guest

God some sick skills . Thanks for sharing. I enjoy the music just not the singing. I find its like teak wood gets tiring fast. but other than that I thought it was great

User Info Menu

Dude, that's some insane stuff you're playing. You've got some awesome speed! You just found yourself another subscriber.
    - Zack

User Info Menu

Thanks all! I'm glad you all can overlook the vocals and appreciate the drumming
    Pearl VMX drums, Yamaha Custom Oak 14x7 Snare, Sabian cymbals, Pearl DemonDrive Pedals, Gibralter rack.