Thread: 3 song demo from my band, Stellar Reign

User Info Menu

Default 3 song demo from my band, Stellar Reign

hey guys i joined a prog-rock band back in november called Stellar Reign. We have a few demo's on Reveb Nation and i was hoping that you would check them out and leave me some feedback. Thanks guys!

HERES THE LINK!

User Info Menu

Default Re: 3 song demo from my band, Stellar Reign

i see 14 views, did any one get a chance to listen to any songs?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StellarReign View Post
    i see 14 views, did any one get a chance to listen to any songs?
    Couldn't get it to load...kept saying buffering 0%.

Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us about your drums and such? Join the community and believe me, you will get a lot of feedback and support once everyone knows you a bit.

Look forward to hearing about your drumming...

User Info Menu

I was unable to get it to play either.
    Kit: Pacific LX 8-Ply - Maple shells in deep blue lacquer * DDrum 13 X 6.5" Golf Ball Snare
    Cymbals: 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride * 20" Paragon Crash * Zildjian 20" Custom Ozone Crash * 18" XS20 Medium Thin Crash * 14" AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats * 10" AAX Splash
    Misc: Vater 2-4-5-1 Hickory Sticks * DW 7000 Pedal * Evans Heads * SP Cymbal Stands * PDP 900 Hi-Hat and Snare Stand * Gibralter Throne

User Info Menu

sounds good.

welcome to drum chat, come in and talk dont worry its a lovely place :D
    | Yamaha Stage Custom | Sabian AAX | Dream |

User Info Menu

ok well name is cj. i am 22 years old from new england. i have been playin drums on and off for about 4 years but i just recently bought a used pearl export kit. it came with some nice cymbals and i fitted it with brand new heads. I have alot of fun playing now that i have a decent kit. i hope you guys can get those songs to play because i dont have a problem getting them to play. thanks again

-Equipment-

Drums:

-Pearl Export Series with I.S.S. Mounting
    -22'' Kick Drum
    -8'' Tom
    -10'' Tom
    -12'' Remo Quadura Tom
    -14'' Tom
    -14'' Yamaha Chrome Snare

Hardware:

-Tama Power Tower Rack System W/ Clamps
    -Ludwig
    -Pearl
    -PDP

Cymbals:

-10'' Paiste Alpha Splash
    -13'' Sabian HHX Groove Hi-Hats
    -16'' Zildjian A Custom Crash
    -16'' Zildjian ZBT Crash
    -16'' Zildjian Amir II Rock Crash
    -17'' Sabian AAXtreme China
    -18'' Zildjian Ride
    Sticks:

- Vater 5A Nylon Tip

Musical Infuences: Every piece of music i listen to makes me feel different ways at different times, there for all the music that i hear influences my drumming. Bands that have influenced me to play drums are Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Tool, Rage Against The Macine, Rush, Minus The Bear, ZZ Tops, Red Hot Chili Peppers, YES, Alice In Chains, Primus, Led Zeplin, Coheed and Cambria. Favorite drummers : Danny Carey (Tool), Tim Alexander (Primus), Neil Peart (Rush), Billy Beard (ZZ Tops)

Was it Shire Coincidence that i got together with stellar reign, Or Total Providence? Either way you look at it youve got 4 very devoted people that are looking to "Break The Mold" and re-incarnate Progrossive Rock as we once knew it.