Thread: Verizon iPhone

User Info Menu

Default Verizon iPhone

Did anyone besides me get the new Verizon iPhone? I have wanted an iPhone for a long time, and heard pretty bad things about AT&T, so I held out. I told myself I would snatch one up if they came to Verizon, and it did. Needless to say, my wife and I both got iPhones, and have hardly even looked at each other since. We still talk, but look at our phones instead of each other. It is an AWESOME phone!!!!!!!!
    Kit: Pacific LX 8-Ply - Maple shells in deep blue lacquer * DDrum 13 X 6.5" Golf Ball Snare
    Cymbals: 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride * 20" Paragon Crash * Zildjian 20" Custom Ozone Crash * 18" XS20 Medium Thin Crash * 14" AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats * 10" AAX Splash
    Misc: Vater 2-4-5-1 Hickory Sticks * DW 7000 Pedal * Evans Heads * SP Cymbal Stands * PDP 900 Hi-Hat and Snare Stand * Gibralter Throne

User Info Menu

Default Re: Verizon iPhone

Wish i could afford it. My phone's slowly falling apart.
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

what's the bottom line on the monthly service charge been thinking of getting one
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

My wife just got a new Iphone4 and I got an LG Chic with Android. I personally like my Android more. More free apps, nots a propiertary as Iphone, and about $150 cheaper!!!

User Info Menu

I've had an iPhone 3GS for about 14 months and access to an android phone. The android phone signal is rrrrubbish.
    When my contract comes up for renewal (in a couple of months) I'm upgrading to the new iPhone 4 - think there's a new version due in June (in the UK) which is supposed to be better for Face to Face calls etc.

What apps have you got for your iphone Bonebreak?
    I like Meronome: Tempo by Frozen Ape ... bet you can guess what it does !
    Cheers

Lionheart

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Verizon iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Bonebreak View Post
    Did anyone besides me get the new Verizon iPhone? I have wanted an iPhone for a long time, and heard pretty bad things about AT&T, so I held out. I told myself I would snatch one up if they came to Verizon, and it did. Needless to say, my wife and I both got iPhones, and have hardly even looked at each other since. We still talk, but look at our phones instead of each other. It is an AWESOME phone!!!!!!!!
    Cool...now you can get on Drum Chat on your iPhone !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    I've had an iPhone 3GS for about 14 months and access to an android phone. The android phone signal is rrrrubbish.
    When my contract comes up for renewal (in a couple of months) I'm upgrading to the new iPhone 4 - think there's a new version due in June (in the UK) which is supposed to be better for Face to Face calls etc.

Yes, I have that one. I also have one called Drum Dictionary that has all the rudiments. You can listen in a loop, and play along. The greatest way EVER to learn rudiments. There isn't a tempo control, but one is supposed to be coming. As far as other apps, i have a TON!! I find myself buying apps all the time. The iPhone 4 is so much faster than my 3G, and makes everything look incredible.
    Kit: Pacific LX 8-Ply - Maple shells in deep blue lacquer * DDrum 13 X 6.5" Golf Ball Snare
    Cymbals: 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride * 20" Paragon Crash * Zildjian 20" Custom Ozone Crash * 18" XS20 Medium Thin Crash * 14" AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats * 10" AAX Splash
    Misc: Vater 2-4-5-1 Hickory Sticks * DW 7000 Pedal * Evans Heads * SP Cymbal Stands * PDP 900 Hi-Hat and Snare Stand * Gibralter Throne

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bonebreak View Post
    Yes, I have that one. I also have one called Drum Dictionary that has all the rudiments. You can listen in a loop, and play along. The greatest way EVER to learn rudiments. There isn't a tempo control, but one is supposed to be coming. As far as other apps, i have a TON!! I find myself buying apps all the time. The iPhone 4 is so much faster than my 3G, and makes everything look incredible.
    Did you know that the resell on these old iPhones are awesome ? We recently upgraded my son's iPhone 3G to the 4. Then turned around and sold his old 3G on CraigsList for $100. I guess folks with other carriers like TMobile are having them "unlocked" ...then using them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nio View Post
    Did you know that the resell on these old iPhones are awesome ? We recently upgraded my son's iPhone 3G to the 4. Then turned around and sold his old 3G on CraigsList for $100. I guess folks with other carriers like TMobile are having them "unlocked" ...then using them.

My 3G was on T-Mobile. I am letting my 6 year old use it for the time being to play games. I may sell it, but not right now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post

Android is an operating system, not an actual phone, try a higher quality phone with the Android operating system before you call it rubbish.