Thread: yo!

User Info Menu

Default yo!

Hi the name's ringo (nickname given by dad) and I"m a drummer (duh!) um...i've been playing for about four years now and i'm pretty skilled. I play percussion in the middle school band and i'm going to join drumline later. I"m a double hander. meaning i can play leftie or rightie. My influences are The Rev, John Bonham, Tre Cool, and of course Chad smith and Ringo. My set kinda sucks but i make the best out of it.

User Info Menu

Im fine with most of your influences, just drop the Tre Cool... he's really not that good, my guess is your better then him.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo
    Hi the name's ringo (nickname given by dad) and I"m a drummer (duh!) um...i've been playing for about four years now and i'm pretty skilled. I play percussion in the middle school band and i'm going to join drumline later. I"m a double hander. meaning i can play leftie or rightie. My influences are The Rev, John Bonham, Tre Cool, and of course Chad smith and Ringo. My set kinda sucks but i make the best out of it.
    Welcome to Drum Chat Ringo!

User Info Menu

woot woot welcome ringo lol

User Info Menu

Welcome ringo!

User Info Menu

welcome ringo!

User Info Menu

Your newbie essay is due!

User Info Menu

Hi ringo and welcome.

User Info Menu

welcome!

User Info Menu

Cool yo ringo!

Hey, ringo, welcome to DrumChat! Sounds like you're already off to a good start...you'll find a lot of guys and gals who can answer almost any question you have on drumming, and they're all pretty cool to hang out with, too.
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

dude your av pwns!

User Info Menu

Ringo welcome

User Info Menu

Welcome Ringo!

User Info Menu

The screename is appropirate. Ha-ha, welcome.
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

dude your av pwns!
    Yes it is quite an awesome avatar to say the least. You may recognize BB as The Colonel, and also despite popular belief we have Dave Thomas on this forum.
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

who's dave thomas

User Info Menu

Founder of Wendy's. God rest his soul.

Where do you live?

User Info Menu

oviedo (it's a town right outside of Orlando)

User Info Menu

Cool yo!

Quote Originally Posted by amputechture
    Yes it is quite an awesome avatar to say the least. You may recognize BB as The Colonel, and also despite popular belief we have Dave Thomas on this forum.
    amp, there's another dude in St. Louis who's the founder of a classical musical appreciation group that has a strange resemblance to a certain bongo player on this website...hopefully I will find a pic of him from last week's newspaper and link it...but there's no pic on the link to the story!

thanks for the props, too, ringo...

Last edited by bongobro; 05-14-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck