Thread: Does Anyone Here Use Taye Drums or Hardware?

User Info Menu

Default Does Anyone Here Use Taye Drums or Hardware?

I saw a drummer on my local circuit playing a set, and of all things his tom arm caught my eye.

Notice the four circles but two visible wing nuts. Can anyone tell me if you're able to adjust the tension on each of the four points? I think I can see some sort of hex nut just over the top of the second circle to the right, but I'm having trouble seeing.
    A simple, elegant design is good engineering.

Axis | Ayotte | Evans | Gibraltar | Ludwig | Pro-Mark | Remo | Roc-N-Soc | SKB | Taye | Vic Firth | Whitney| Yamaha | Zildjian

User Info Menu

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Use Taye Drums or Hardware?

Edit: I found the answer to my question. I'd delete the thread if I could figure out how!

A simple, elegant design is good engineering.

Axis | Ayotte | Evans | Gibraltar | Ludwig | Pro-Mark | Remo | Roc-N-Soc | SKB | Taye | Vic Firth | Whitney| Yamaha | Zildjian

User Info Menu

Glad to hear you figured it out.
    I guess having the thread around isnt really a problem but if you want to delete it, PM a mod and they'll do it for you.
    Sonor - Pearl - Tama - Mapex - Paiste - Sabian - Roc N Soc - Pro Mark - Gibralter - Evans - Dixon - Mapex

User Info Menu

Glad u found that out, ask a mod to lock this thread
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos