Thread: "Hop"

User Info Menu

Default "Hop"

I looked it up when I saw the commercial for it on tv,
    I can't wait to see it! It comes out April 1! Apparently it's about a drumming bunny... I thought it was some kind of spin-off from the Energizer bunny at first, but here is what Wikipedia says about it:

"The movie tells of E.B. (Russell Brand), the teenage son of the Easter Bunny (Hugh Laurie) who, on the eve of taking over the family business, leaves his home in Easter Island for Hollywood to pursue his dream of becoming a drummer, and is hit by Fred O'Hare (James Marsden) an out of work slacker who was driving home. Feigning injury, E.B. manipulates Fred to take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world's worst house guest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up, as Fred is pressed to partner with E.B. to save Easter."

What are your thoughts on this seemingly cute n' cuddly movie?
    I wonder if it makes fun of drummers?
    Heck, I don't even know if somebody already put up a thread about this already!
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos

User Info Menu

Default Re: "Hop"

Yea, should be cute. Here's another thread about it.
    Hop the Movie