Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally, A NEW KIT! Lots of pics!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Finally, A NEW KIT! Lots of pics!

DR, I figured if you were excited enough to post it all, the least I could do is to read it. Like Kona said, it is cool that you will have the record of the odessey. Thanks for sharing it with us, and I'm glad you got the bass drum facing the right way. Cool kit!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Very nice!

User Info Menu

Thanks for all of your posts! You all deserve a....a.....VIDEO! I'm making a vid soon, shouldn't be long now!
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos

User Info Menu

Sweeet kit man! And I must say, I really like your avatar! It's clever

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

User Info Menu

Very classy, buddy. Jeez they sure handled her badly, though. Glad you could get those scuff marks off. Hmm that wrinkly thing happening on your drums could be due to heat... On my way to band practice it would be ultra sunny outside and when I got to the guitarist's house my floor tom's shell would be wrinkly in places. Oh well I ended up covering it with the blanket I used to practice on (when I remembered!). Ah that blanket was a lifesaver.

Love your sticks! Gotta get me some when I have the bucks. At the mo I use Vic Firth - I'm very happy with them, they get the job done
    Right this very moment my hands are doing great since I airdrum most of the time! Getting very busy at work so no more time for practice :( I do have an old practice pad and a set of sticks there but just don't get the time hey.
    I do however airdrum in-between typing... When the mood strikes whilst listening to some spectacular metal I imagine I'm behind a sexy and shiny number and I play my heart out. Haha my colleagues don't even interrupt me so I'm a happy camper!
    Soul Wanderer
    Skald
    Vǫlva