Thread: Language in Videos

User Info Menu

Default Language in Videos

I have recorded two videos of myself covering song, but there is some vulgar language that is in the songs. Would I be able to post them on here without negative re-percussions (lol)?

User Info Menu

Smile Re: Language in Videos

The mods will answer, but if we can hear the lyrics, surely you're not playing loud enough..?
    Have a nice day.
    Dad3353 (Douglas...)

User Info Menu

Default Re: Language in Videos

It's a family-friendly forum. Please do not post anything with vulgar language or questionable content.

User Info Menu

P-D, thanks for asking in advance.

Drum Chat asks members to keep everything family friendly, because this site is all about helping drummers of all ages. This site was developed with the idea that members would refrain from posting language or images that were inappropriate for young children. Even though we might not have a lot of young children participating at any given time, there is no way of knowing who might be lurking.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I like to think of it like this: Would you use that language at the dinner table? In front of your parents? If your family or close friends wouldn't approve of the words, chances are it wouldn't go over well here either.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Could I post a link to them because I have a serious question about my set-up, or should I wait until I do a cover of a song w/o language issues? The cover may take a while, but I want to find out whether I'm doing something wrong, my set-up is wrong, or my technique is wrong.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

P-D, you'll have to make a video without langauge issues, otherwise you could post pics of your set up and describe the issues you might be having. We have enough veterans here that I'm sure could help even without the video.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Can you just beep out the offensive part? That seems easier than doing an entire other tune...

Larrysperf Guest

Send it to me Ill look at it and let you know about your set up

User Info Menu

Pm them to me man and as far as drummer saying no i seem to remember him posting a vid with a few f bombs and s bombs in it lol drummer im just playing with you man but pm the vids to me dude that made this threadd
    PEARL MASTERS MCX in Bronze Glass
    24x18
    16x16
    13x9
    Camilo:''your guitarrist is awesome',Xweasel: ''yeah he's asian''

Larrysperf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shabutie2113 View Post
    Pm them to me man and as far as drummer saying no i seem to remember him posting a vid with a few f bombs and s bombs in it lol drummer im just playing with you man but pm the vids to me dude that made this threadd
    Dang your gettin brave lol

User Info Menu

PM Me. I want to watch
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi