Hello everyone! I just scored a Ludwig set for a great price, free! It's wraps are in bad condition and cracking really, really bad so we are going to take them off and paint them(the drums not the wraps!). My dad got it for free off of a friend who bought it for his kids but didn't have room for it. It came with, 14 inch by 6.5 inch steel snare with Remo coated ambassador batter head and Remo clear ambassador reso head, 12 inch by 10 inch tom with Remo pintsripe batter head and no reso head, 13 inch by 11 inch tom with Remo controlled sound batter head and no reso head, 16 inch by 16 inch floor tom with Remo controlled sound batter head and no reso head, 22 inch by 14 inch bass drum with Remo controlled sound batter head and stock Remo reso head, tom mounts, Ludwig stock hi hat cymbal stands, a Yamaha straight cymbal stand, and a Yamaha boom cymbal stand. Now I just need to update my cymbals(all I currently have are a MX series 16 inch crash and 14 inch hi hats and a cheap 10 inch no name splash.