Thread: Yamaha Flying Dragon Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Default Yamaha Flying Dragon Double Bass Pedal

Hi, Im new. I just ordered a Yamaha Flying Dragon Double Bass pedal and as soon as I hit the Secure Checkout button I began to worry if I made the right decision. So if anyone has played one or knows anything about it then it would rule if youd tell me to ease my mind.....Hopefully
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Never played one but welcome to drum chat....
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends, Johnny Cash is a friend of mine. www.myspace.com/braxtonbisceglia

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PEACEdrummer
    Hi, Im new. I just ordered a Yamaha Flying Dragon Double Bass pedal and as soon as I hit the Secure Checkout button I began to worry if I made the right decision. So if anyone has played one or knows anything about it then it would rule if youd tell me to ease my mind.....Hopefully
    Thanks
    There's a guy in here called ddrumbum who has that pedal, and he seems to like it. I'm sure he will tell you about it when he sees this post. Hopefully, he can ease your mind about your purchase. Buyer's remorse can be a brutal thing, and is proportional to the amount of money laid out! Hang in there.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

In before ddrumbum!

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

The Pedal was backordered and I tried to order the next one up and thats backordered to. Musicians friend screwed me this time. So I went to the music store expecting to pay double for the same quality and got a new PEACE pro grade double pedal for 200 bucks, it was listed as 353. So It turned out ok.
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Glad to hear it. Sometimes things just seem to work out for the best, don't they!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Sure do! It was a good deal and now I learned ro just go to the store and youll save time and usually money.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PEACEdrummer
    The Pedal was backordered and I tried to order the next one up and thats backordered to. Musicians friend screwed me this time. So I went to the music store expecting to pay double for the same quality and got a new PEACE pro grade double pedal for 200 bucks, it was listed as 353. So It turned out ok.
    Thanks
    Well it is a great pedal, I would recommend the chain drive instaed of direct drive however. But you are all set so no worries.