Thread: Some videos of me at band practice.

User Info Menu

Default Some videos of me at band practice.

Okay, so my turn to let you guys see my horrible drumming. Lol
    We recently filmed two of our songs at practice the other night, and I figured I would show off what we had so far. The drumming in the first song isn't my best, I messed up, and i was sitting to high, so my feet we awkward.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsSGvG4B4A"]Song 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1IEBLc-Avc&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL"]Song 2 - YouTube[/ame]

any criticism is good. Let me know what I can do to improve. I know you can't see much, but hey. Its a start.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Some videos of me at band practice.

Nice! I liked more the first one, though,

Try using Microsoft Movie Maker if in Windows to edit the video you may add a front page, credits and stuff,

You could also record the bass part and use an MP3 player while you hire a bassist.

Keep posting please!
    Tama Royalstar: 14x22" Kick, 16x16" Floor Tom, 8x12" Tom, 9x13" Tom, 5x14" Snare

Zildjian A Custom: 20" Medium Ride, 18" Medium Crash, 16" Crash and 14" Hi-hats

Sabian B8 Pro: 18" China, 12" Splash

Soultone Extreme: 14" Hi-hats

LP Cowbell

Alesis DM6 USB eDrumkit

VALTIS Rock en espaņol

User Info Menu

Not bad! Besides a little more lighting and maybe getting the guitarist in the frame (with the camera closer to the drums) you were pretty good! Nice vid, a very good start. Keep playing!
    -DrumRookie

-Gear-
    Birch Tama Starclassic 22", 14", 12", 10" - 14"x5" Black Panther Steel Snare - Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand - Zildjian 20" A Vintage ride - Sabian HH 16" Crash - Sabian AAX 18" Studio Crash - Agazarian 10" Splash - Sabian XS20 14" Medium Hats - ProMark Shira Kashi Oak 5A - Various sticks & percussion - CP Bongos

User Info Menu

I liked it! I thought the drumming was solid, and I agree that you are going in the right direction. Well done.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cKracKen View Post
    Nice! I liked more the first one, though,

Try using Microsoft Movie Maker if in Windows to edit the video you may add a front page, credits and stuff,

You could also record the bass part and use an MP3 player while you hire a bassist.

Keep posting please!
    Thanks!

yeah, I really should have edited out the parts that were useless to the music.
    We are currently in search of the ever so elusive metal bass player. Around here they seem to only play country. Lol. We are close, we have our eye on a few people.

Not bad! Besides a little more lighting and maybe getting the guitarist in the frame (with the camera closer to the drums) you were pretty good! Nice vid, a very good start. Keep playing!
    Thanks!
    Lol, I forgot to tell him where to stand. I just kinda set up my phone and started recording. I am still surprised that my phone had this decent of quality for such a loud environment.

I liked it! I thought the drumming was solid, and I agree that you are going in the right direction. Well done.
    Thanks!