Thread: My search is over.

User Info Menu

Default My search is over.

Okay, so I used to own a 90's model Iron Cobra Jr double pedal. I loved it. It had the perfect feel too it, and since I have played it, I have always been on the prowl for a double chain model. I found it. Rolling Glide, it has solid baseplates on both pedals, and from what I can gather was slightly uncommon. I should be going to pick it up tomorrow after I buy the engine for my car. :D I will post pics as soon as I get it!!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: My search is over.

Awesome! Congrats on the new pedal. I have played an Iron Cobra Power Glide for 13 years and loved it! I just started playing the Speed Cobras in November. I'm a huge fan of Tama and I can't say enough about their hardware, drums and pedals. You're going to love them.
    TAMA- '2018 Star Walnut, ‘99 Starclassic Performer, '89 Granstar, ‘93 Rockstar
    Gretsch- 1963 Round Badge
    Zildjian
    Remo
    Vic Firth
    Speed Cobra Double Pedal Blackout Edition
    Speed Cobra Hi Hat
    Hardware- TAMA Roadpro
    Snare Drums- various TAMA, Gretsch, Ludwig, Leedy
    Mic's- Sennheiser, Shure, AKG

User Info Menu

cant go wrong with a I.C. congrats.
    Tamaholic

User Info Menu

I 2nd that. been playing Tama pedals sence 84 I think. I bought a pro twin. still have it, along with a I.C. an I.C. Jr. and S.C. Great pedals

User Info Menu

Congrats on the pedal, it is a good quality piece of hardware and should last you for years.

User Info Menu

I have what started off as an Iron Cobra Power Glide single pedal. I swapped the cam out with the Rolling Glide cam - it's a much smoother, more controllable pedal now. That said, my current favorite pedal is a DW 3000 that I hot-rodded with the Deta hinge and an IC beater. For some reason that pedal just has the right feel to it for me.
    Your = possessive - your stuff, your dog, your car, etc
    You're = you are - a contraction.

Learn it. Love it.