Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Guitars!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Show Us Your Guitars!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Here's my setup. It's a Jackson Professional DK2. Bought it new in '98. Got the 5150 combo amp in '03 and the Boss ME-50 in '04.

...love that Jackson, it's a great color. I was always a Charvel / Jackson fan...they were the guitar to have in the eighties....never had one though.

User Info Menu

Really nice finish, I love what they did with the purple. It's not as common as it should be, looks amazing on wood!
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davewilson View Post
    Guess I won't post the rest of them.. Lol

I haven't seen Bish's PRS Custom 24 10-Top yet...
    ...Anyone know if Bish is alright.....seems like he was posting all the time, then fell off the radar.....just wondering, plus I'd like to see his PRS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Here's my setup. It's a Jackson Professional DK2. Bought it new in '98. Got the 5150 combo amp in '03 and the Boss ME-50 in '04.

...would love to have a drum kit in that color

User Info Menu

This thread reminds me of a 20 some odd page article in a recent issue of Wine Spectator about..........bourbon................

User Info Menu

I do love that guitar. I don't play it as often as I used to, but it's still fun when I do. I must have tried a dozen guitars before I found this one, and I knew it was the right one the instant I held it.
    DW Performance Series
    Peavey Radial Pro RBS-1
    Roland TDW-20

Gibraltar rack system
    Sabian AA/AAX/HHX/Vault
    Tama pedals

User Info Menu

1997 Fender "Bonnie Raitt" stratocaster: A 15th birthday gift for my daughter.

Better the devil you know, than you don't know! (Better the devil you know, the real devil is me!)

User Info Menu

Some really awesome guitars posted on here. Not mine but one of a friends many guitars...A Gibson Flying V Robot guitar...

Last edited by Olimpass; 03-17-2012 at 12:06 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    Some really awesome guitars posted on here. Not mine but one of a friends many guitars...A Gibson Flying V Robot guitar...

Hey Olimpass, what does your mate think of the self tuning side of things?
    I do have my reservations about the idea, I must say.
    Tama Rockstar & Paiste User and Abuser......

User Info Menu

Love the color on the Bonnie Raitt! My mom was a big fan back in the day, and took me to a show or two. I was too young to remember/appreciate it though. :(
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spesman View Post
    ...I've always wondered about those "robot" guitars....they didn't seem to catch on too well. Looked interesting though

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Love the color on the Bonnie Raitt! My mom was a big fan back in the day, and took me to a show or two. I was too young to remember/appreciate it though. :(
    I hate to say this but I'm not a big fan of colored or even sunburst paint schemes. I love the naturals and my bass, electric and guitar reflect that. I even like some of the painted ones in this thread but have never found one that wins me over a natural. However, the Bonnie Raitt blueburst is quite something and I'm sure my daughter is going to love it.

I chose this guitar as I was looking for something special from her birth year. What better than a US made guitar honoring the only lady endorsed by Fender from 1995-2000?

...I got to see Bonnie at London's Wembly in 1992 at the Clapton/Elton John concert.
    Last edited by Howzit; 03-19-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Better the devil you know, than you don't know! (Better the devil you know, the real devil is me!)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spesman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by longgun View Post
    ...I've always wondered about those "robot" guitars....they didn't seem to catch on too well. Looked interesting though
    Well, if you type Gibson Robot Guitar in a YouTube search you can see a demo of how cool these are. It even tells you how many turns in what direction to turn the bridge screws for intonation. He has the Dark Fire, the Flying V and another model too. We are not allowed to touch the DarkFire...lol. Actually I believe they're the Robot II versions.
    Last edited by Olimpass; 03-19-2012 at 04:45 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Howzit View Post
    I hate to say this but I'm not a big fan of colored or even sunburst paint schemes. I love the naturals and my bass, electric and guitar reflect that. I even like some of the painted ones in this thread but have never found one that wins me over a natural. However, the Bonnie Raitt blueburst is quite something and I'm sure my daughter is going to love it.

I chose this guitar as I was looking for something special from her birth year. What better than a US made guitar honoring the only lady endorsed by Fender from 1995-2000?

...I got to see Bonnie at London's Wembly in 1992 at the Clapton/Elton John concert.
    HAHA. I'm the exact opposite. I really don't care for natural finishes on drums or guitars. I like bright color. The brighter the better really. Which is funny b/c my drums are 'charcoal silk', my guitar is flat black, my ESP bass is grey and my Ibanez is natural. LOL!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    HAHA. I'm the exact opposite. I really don't care for natural finishes on drums or guitars. I like bright color. The brighter the better really. Which is funny b/c my drums are 'charcoal silk', my guitar is flat black, my ESP bass is grey and my Ibanez is natural. LOL!
    You should send that cheap and nasty Les Paul Goth my way!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Howzit View Post
    You should send that cheap and nasty Les Paul Goth my way!
    Ha. No way. I only paid $75 bucks for that bad boy. Plays great. Stays in tune, even at stupid low tunings. I love that thing. I am selling my Ibanez back to the guy I bought it from.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    Ha. No way. I only paid $75 bucks for that bad boy. Plays great. Stays in tune, even at stupid low tunings. I love that thing. I am selling my Ibanez back to the guy I bought it from.
    ...Always loved the "Goth" look ....thats why I blacked out my Gibson.....and my car......my old HD was black too.

Funny, cause my drums are White and Champagne Sparkle???

User Info Menu

Poste this in the wrong thread earlier....here we go....

A pic of my 10 year old son's guitar......it's a Kirk Hammett miniature model. It really screams.

User Info Menu

Here's a picture of the ones I've completely assembled on my own.

User Info Menu

Here's my 3rd Schecter and one of two of my current ones.

User Info Menu

Here's my PRS Custom 24.

User Info Menu

Here's my other Schecter. It's a Tempest.

User Info Menu

Here's a picture from about '07.

All the guitars except the PRS have been sold.

User Info Menu

This was my first PRS.

Awesome guitar for under $500.

User Info Menu

And this little pup was one of the coolest guitars around. MF had these on sale for $75 a few years back. I had to have one. Well ok, I got two. One in blonde and one on sunburst.

It was called the '51