Thread: Write a tab for me..?

User Info Menu

Default Write a tab for me..?

Im not yet an advanced drummer to play the song...mighty to save by hillsong. I was wondering if someone could tab it for me? It would help alot!

User Info Menu

I would but i havnt heard it. Could you give a link?

User Info Menu

Go on youtube...type in Mighty to save, and listen to it. Do you think u could do it?

User Info Menu

Yeah. Give me a minute.

User Info Menu

B stands for bass drum and S stands for Snare. inone bar it is: With constant 8ths on the hihat.

(bbs bbss) Thats one bar. This pattern is repeaten a load of times. When the song gets louder after about 2 and a half min it goes (bbs bsbs) That sone bar. It gets repeated a load of times. Basicly... When the song is louder its (bbs bsbs) and when the song is quieter its (bbs bbss) Sorry if that wasnt very detailed and sorry if it has hard to understand but its late here. Maybe someone can do a better tab for you.

User Info Menu

Which album is it off? I know the name, but I can't think of which Album it is - do you need to have learnt it by a particular time? That fact that you know Hillsong, I am going to assume you are an aussie (whihc means Today is Tuesday for you, and I am figure at the earliest you need to know by this weekend). If you give me a couple of days, I could probably organise a full run down of it for you, start to finish, with the basic fill setup and all if you'de like.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Ok, never mind, I know the album - Mighty to Save! Deerrrrr! Like Is aid, if you can give me a couple of days I will try and sort something out for you. I'll do it like guitar tab like the example below (this si not fromt he song)

|--o---oo|--o--o--| Snare
    |o--ooo-o|o--o--o-| Kick

Although I'll make it look better. Probably best if I do it as a notepad file and I'll either post a link to it, or I could email it to you or something once it's done (if your willing to PM me your email address).
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Thankyou so much for your help!!

User Info Menu

I knew they'd come through for you Morgan! It's a really good bunch of people we've got around here!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!