Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderators

User Info Menu

Default Re: Moderators

Don't get me wrong, I think that the mods here do a very good job. I'm sure you've seen some of the stuff that goes on at some of the other forums (dworld) to name one. Either they are very tight or they let stuff go on that amazes me (like the current thread where DW is getting smashed like a pumpkin). You're not going to please everyone so you just do the best job you can. Well done. Carry on.

User Info Menu

sitting back reading some members whiney posts. Hello ? The initial post starting the thread was direct and not meant to entertain such thoughtless banter....I suppose a few thank yous were in order. I don't recall seeing anywhere in that post asking " What do you guys think? " I'm not tryin' to be smart....just taking this opportunity to vent my disgust with those that just go on and on and on.
    Most definitely. As a matter of fact, there will be "NO LIMIT"... just an unending quagmire of musical genius.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MR. G View Post
    sitting back reading some members whiney posts. Hello ? The initial post starting the thread was direct and not meant to entertain such thoughtless banter....I suppose a few thank yous were in order. I don't recall seeing anywhere in that post asking " What do you guys think? " I'm not tryin' to be smart....just taking this opportunity to vent my disgust with those that just go on and on and on.
    Cool. Good to know the rules. I'll check each thread that I plan to comment on to make sure that you've given the permission to post a comment.

User Info Menu

chill guys, its all good. this is really more of a moderator thing than a member thing. it really doesnt appear to me that any of the past mod's have any hard feelings about whats going down.

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    Let's get back to what really matters: playing, discussing, and most of all, enjoying drums!
    like back in the day bro' when it was all good.

User Info Menu

Good move!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Good move!
    Late8! I haven't seen you around here in a while. Welcome back!
    Matt

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by MR. G View Post
    You sure vent alot LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yohin View Post
    Late8! I haven't seen you around here in a while. Welcome back!

User Info Menu

Let's try and keep it non-heated if possible(an option to keep it in pm's was offered). Remember that the point of this thread was to make a simple announcement, and not start any kind of wars. Admin and upper level mods had the right to make this call, and there's no resentment on my end towards them and I imagine the other guys feel similarly. Do I understand it? Not really- I just keep the faith and trust they know what they're doing. But regardless, we do have rules to follow here and conduct to observe. I sense the direction it's heading in, please avoid ganging up on anyone - especially those that brought us this drum forum in the first place. I just wanted to clarify so there wasn't a wrong idea floating around, they made a choice and I respect that choice. I think it was an excellent oppurtunity to be a part of this team and work with such a great group of people, and since my schedule is so flexible i'm always ready and waiting if the need comes up again. You have my gratitude!
    Last edited by Russ; 05-10-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu