Page 142 of 546 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 13638

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

ok, i reworked my kit last week, took out the Tama rack toms, and took the mounts off of them, and have put them on my other marching toms, so i am running all of those:

rsz_1DSC00967.jpg

rsz_1DSC00968.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by parttimedrummer View Post
    ok, i reworked my kit last week, took out the Tama rack toms, and took the mounts off of them, and have put them on my other marching toms, so i am running all of those:

rsz_1DSC00967.jpg

rsz_1DSC00968.jpg
    tenor drum toms....weird lol

User Info Menu

Interesting kit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer118 View Post
    uumm ok so i'm confused i downloaded my cell phone pic to the computer but everytime i go to insert image it says to enter the url of the image.....how do you do that? i'm no good with computers lol
    Drummer, a URL is a Uniform Resource Locator, aka a website address. I think what you want to do is, when you post, scroll down and select the "Manage Attachments" button.

Then click "Browse" to find the location on your computer where the images are stored (ensure first that the images fall within the size limitations listed below the "Browse" button). Find the picture, click "Open" and then when you get back to the "Manage Attachments" dialog box, don't forget to click "Upload." Close the window, and voila!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Robert

"Ok Guys This Is In Da Key Of Boom Chick Boom Boom Chick...." - SIR PHROGGE

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Zildjian League #1 Flunkie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beetbox View Post
    tenor drum toms....weird lol
    something different basically now my kit is half Ludwig (snares, rack toms) and half Tama (floor tom, bass drum)

Since i basically play for me it isn't a concern right now. If i were to play drums in a band, i would see about painting the toms to match the rest

User Info Menu

something different basically now my kit is half Ludwig (snares, rack toms) and half Tama (floor tom, bass drum)

Since i basically play for me it isn't a concern right now. If i were to play drums in a band, i would see about painting the toms to match the rest
    PTD I think it's really cool to experiment, and that's got to be a lot of fun. I'm sure you're getting sounds out of that kit now that you never could have gotten before!
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Larrysperf Guest

rsz_1DSC00967.jpg

rsz_1DSC00968.jpg
    now that looks cool, love to hear them. Nuff Said

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Larrysperf View Post
    now that looks cool, love to hear them. Nuff Said
    i will be making a video later today, and posting it on my facebook account. My profile link is in the facebook thread in OT

User Info Menu

ok here's my pic of the pulse drumset, it's a bad pic but i'll put up more later on...and the funny thing is they gave me the bottom hi-hat and not the top part of it lol so it's useless lol also to me anyway the set sounds great, but maybe it's b/c it's mine

also it's wine red...for some reason it looks purple....

User Info Menu

thanks lagerhead!

User Info Menu

Any time. Congrats on the drums. I know it's a good feeling to get something shiny, new, and NOISY! Makes life worth livin', don't it?
    Robert

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Subrick Guest

ok here's my pic of the pulse drumset, it's a bad pic but i'll put up more later on...and the funny thing is they gave me the bottom hi-hat and not the top part of it lol so it's useless lol also to me anyway the set sounds great, but maybe it's b/c it's mine

also it's wine red...for some reason it looks purple....
    Um, I suggest you change your tom setup quickly...as in now. They are too high, too far from each other, and they just in a very awkward setup. Here's a blueprint for tom setup.

User Info Menu

yeah that's how i want my toms to be but i didn't set them up so i'm not exactly sure how to move them, but i'll try

User Info Menu

Drummer,
    Your hardware is not really visible in your pic, but it shouldn't be too tough to adjust. On the bass drum you should have some fasteners that you can loosen to lower your toms. Then on the toms themselves, you should have similar fasteners to adjust the tilt. If you have trouble, get some clearer pics and post them, and we'll get you sorted out.
    Robert

User Info Menu

due to a couple requests, here are the taye's shined..

User Info Menu

cool mortal, now u gotz to admit.... dont it feel good

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDrumbat View Post
    due to a couple requests, here are the taye's shined..
    Purty!
    Robert

Larrysperf Guest

yes thank you thank you thank you now they look so good eye candy. Oh aw dust still in the air Nuff Said

User Info Menu

OK, Guys I have some new pics of my old Remo's that I just got out of storage in my brother's house. They cleaned up pretty nicely....

I hurt myself taking this pic. I was standing on the throne when it spun and sent me flying into the kit. I scraped my leg pretty bad on the snare strainer and threw my back out.
    Last edited by CycleDude; 02-04-2009 at 10:00 PM.

User Info Menu

Another angle....

Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....

User Info Menu

Kevin
    24/12/16 6.5x14

User Info Menu

yeah that's how i want my toms to be but i didn't set them up so i'm not exactly sure how to move them, but i'll try
    It looks like you just need to rotate the pipes in the bass drum towards each other. You might have to raise them up some (hard to tell in the photo) and slightly adjust the angle of the toms (as lager said). Shouldn't be too tough.

Check out pics of Pulse kits on store sites as a reference. That should help.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

Subrick Guest

Nice kit, Cycledude! Digging the tom sizes, very Vinnie Paul.

User Info Menu

How big are those toms? the gold finish looks so awesome
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Subrick View Post
    Nice kit, Cycledude! Digging the tom sizes, very Vinnie Paul.
    Thanks Sub. Those toms are huuuuuuuuge!!!
    Kevin
    24/12/16 6.5x14