Page 537 of 537 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537
Results 13,401 to 13,420 of 13420

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

  1. #13401

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    It's been awhile since I posted here:

    Very nice setup. Very efficient use of space and a very minimalistic look to the rack.

  2. #13402

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by iNDiGLo View Post
    Very nice setup. Very efficient use of space and a very minimalistic look to the rack.
    Thanks iNDiGLo.

  3. #13403

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    A3AED52E-40C7-4E59-9497-55ED5AE277E8.jpg
    Took the cymbals off for a good cleaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

    -Mike

  4. #13404

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Anti-System
    The Varukers
    The Vile.

  5. #13405

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    I must say: Love that finish!. . . . . .ah converted the bass drum to virgin bass. . . . nice, looks much better.

  6. #13406

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by drummerMD View Post
    I must say: Love that finish!. . . . . .ah converted the bass drum to virgin bass. . . . nice, looks much better.
    Thank you. I bought the plate from eBay then sprayed it. Such a wonderful sounding kit. Paid 50 for it in a rather knackered state. Spent quite a bit of time restoring it but left all the dings & scratches
    Anti-System
    The Varukers
    The Vile.

  7. #13407

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Finally....used my new Ludwig Centennial kit for the FIRST time last night since I bought them in July. Not the best picture, I had to mess with the photo edit due to the lighting. I'll try to take some more at today's gig.
    IMG_0303.jpg

    I'm EXTREMELY happy with how they sound. Very punchy and full sounding. I think it was a definite upgrade from my PDP's in sound. I also think I'll really enjoy the 1up/2dwn configuration.
    -Brian

    "Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

    Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

    "I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

  8. #13408

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Finally....used my new Ludwig Centennial kit for the FIRST time last night since I bought them in July. Not the best picture, I had to mess with the photo edit due to the lighting. I'll try to take some more at today's gig.
    IMG_0303.jpg

    I'm EXTREMELY happy with how they sound. Very punchy and full sounding. I think it was a definite upgrade from my PDP's in sound. I also think I'll really enjoy the 1up/2dwn configuration.
    Nothing wrong with that pic N2Bluz. Kit looks great.

  9. #13409

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Yeah that's a beautiful Ludwig.
    19pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 8pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 5pc Gretsch Energy | 41 Snare drums and growing!

  10. #13410

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    First full gig with my new set! Been out since July with a bad wrist fracture. Started back doing open jams and church gigs. Finally recovered enough to do a full 3 hour gig. First real outing for my newly restored SSB Gretsch's. They sounded great! Good to be back full force.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #13411

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Beautiful kit! So sorry to hear about your wrist.
    - Tom

    Save up to 70% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS!
    From T-shirts to stickers to drum accessories, get the absolute lowest pricing on clearance merchandise from Drum Bum!.

    Click here for Clearance Items





    When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!



    For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.
    That will also allow you to be eligible to win a free drum T-shirt. Drum Bum gives away a free T-shirt every month!

    Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

  12. #13412

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Was on my motorcycle, cut off by a chick in a bmw too busy to look up from her cell phone!

  13. #13413

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    E09BA6CF-08ED-47D8-ABD0-7CA8D20C7458.jpg
    That splash works just like a crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

    -Mike

  14. #13414

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    I like how the second rack tom is low like a floor tom. I did that for years with an old Remo kit that I had. The toms were so deep that I started to position the 13 by the 16 and loved it.
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

    Drummers can be very tempomental.....

  15. #13415

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by CycleDude View Post
    I like how the second rack tom is low like a floor tom. I did that for years with an old Remo kit that I had. The toms were so deep that I started to position the 13 by the 16 and loved it.
    When I bought the kit, I tried every setup. Both toms over the kick, or both offset. It was impossible to get everything where I wanted, and I really needed a 10” tom for that. The 2 down has worked for me for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

    -Mike

  16. #13416

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight View Post
    E09BA6CF-08ED-47D8-ABD0-7CA8D20C7458.jpg
    That splash works just like a crash.
    Nice set up Mike!!

  17. #13417

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Set them both up today-

    '07 DW Collector's 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22x18
    '13 Gretsch USA Custom 10, 12, 16 14x6.5, 22x18,

    front_2shot.jpg

    2shot.jpg
    Last edited by late8; 01-16-2018 at 09:49 AM.

  18. #13418

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    You guys ready to be silly? Disclaimer: I am a sillyhead.

    I Got so much into my Saturn kit that I forgot about this one and decided it was time to spice it up a little bit. I present for your enjoyment, or disapproval..

    Wrapped them in Brown fur and mounted some bull horns.
    Mapex M Birch
    Pearl Chad Smith Snare
    Sabian 14" AA rock hats
    Sabian 16 inch AA Med Thin crash
    Zildjian 14" A custom fast crash
    Paiste 20" Signature Heavy Bell Ride


    Last edited by NoMoore; 01-18-2018 at 10:50 AM.

  19. #13419

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoore View Post
    You guys ready to be silly? Disclaimer: I am a sillyhead.

    I Got so much into my Saturn kit that I forgot about this one and decided it was time to spice it up a little bit. I present for your enjoyment, or disapproval..

    Wrapped them in Brown fur and mounted some bull horns.
    Mapex M Birch
    Pearl Chad Smith Snare
    Sabian 14" AA rock hats
    Sabian 16 inch AA Med Thin crash
    Zildjian 14" A custom fast crash
    Paiste 20" Signature Heavy Bell Ride


    Hahaha! That's too cool!

  20. #13420

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoore View Post
    You guys ready to be silly? Disclaimer: I am a sillyhead.

    I Got so much into my Saturn kit that I forgot about this one and decided it was time to spice it up a little bit. I present for your enjoyment, or disapproval..

    Wrapped them in Brown fur and mounted some bull horns.
    Mapex M Birch
    Pearl Chad Smith Snare
    Sabian 14" AA rock hats
    Sabian 16 inch AA Med Thin crash
    Zildjian 14" A custom fast crash
    Paiste 20" Signature Heavy Bell Ride


    Hahaha! That's too cool!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •