Page 36 of 536 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 13399

Thread: Show Us Your Drums!

  1. #876

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    out of curiouisity el josho why not grind the shap edges off?
    hmm.... i honestly have never thought about that. seeing as saw blades are dirt cheap, i am totally goint to experiment with this. thanks!
    The best things in life involve drums. Drums drums and more drums. oh yeah.

  2. #877

    User Info Menu

    Default

    el josho, those are beautiful drums. i have yet to hear the birch/bubbinga. i like tama sc birch, and bubbinga kits. they both sound great. i can imagine yours do too.

  3. #878

    User Info Menu

    Default New Mapex Pro M




    This is my son Dustin !
    E Drums !! !

    There are no loud instruments just loud players !

    Protect Your Hearing !!!!

  4. #879

    User Info Menu

    Cool Show Us Your Drums!

    Hey, 2slow!

    Those Mapexes are SWEET, bro'!

    Did you put the striping on your snare head? Looks like the stripes on a street rod, man...

    P.S.--Dustin looks like he's ready to jam on them himself!

    Big from the b-bro!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

    Charlie

    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

    "There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

    "Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

  5. #880

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    el josho, those are beautiful drums. i have yet to hear the birch/bubbinga. i like tama sc birch, and bubbinga kits. they both sound great. i can imagine yours do too.
    oh yes you do need to hear those drums! they are so amazing
    The best things in life involve drums. Drums drums and more drums. oh yeah.

  6. #881

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hey 2slow - nice kit man!
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.


    RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

  7. #882

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    Hey, 2slow!

    Those Mapexes are SWEET, bro'!

    Did you put the striping on your snare head? Looks like the stripes on a street rod, man...

    P.S.--Dustin looks like he's ready to jam on them himself!

    Big from the b-bro!
    Yep I put the stripes on and Dustin plays sometimes when I can get him to slow down !

    Thanks Livewire!
    E Drums !! !

    There are no loud instruments just loud players !

    Protect Your Hearing !!!!

  8. #883

    User Info Menu

    Default

    very nice2slow. my fav finish.

  9. #884

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Those are beautiful drums. I noticed that you have a remo (looks to be ambasador) on your eight inch tom. Is that because the evans heads that you have on your other toms was too much head (chocked the drum) for the eight inch tom. The reason I asked is I have found that to be the case on my eight inch tom.... I have to put ambasadors on it because every thing else chokes it and it sounds bad.
    Last edited by backtodrum; 01-07-2008 at 06:34 PM.

  10. #885

    User Info Menu

    Default

    very nice

  11. #886

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Beautiful 2slow!!!! I couldn't tell because of the reflection on the glass in front of them, is that a natural satin finish, or natural gloss?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

  12. #887

    User Info Menu

    Default Thanks Guys...

    Yes on the 8" the other toms ring for days thats why the moon gel i like for them to ring i just try and control it. These are thin maple shells and the finish is gloss.
    E Drums !! !

    There are no loud instruments just loud players !

    Protect Your Hearing !!!!

  13. #888

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post



    This is my son Dustin !
    Dude that is a GORGEOUS KIT, absolutely beautiful, and watch out that kid is going to be the next Neil Peart lol.

  14. #889

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Nice pics 2slow.
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

    Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

    RIP Frank - You will be remembered

  15. #890

    User Info Menu

    Default

    2slow you are smaller than i thought....JK

    anyways i love your set

  16. #891

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coke_can View Post
    2slow you are smaller than i thought....JK
    Now that's funny!!!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

  17. #892

    User Info Menu

    Default

    wait did you say those drums ring alot? is it because of the heads you have or do they just do that anyways?

  18. #893

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coke_can View Post
    wait did you say those drums ring alot? is it because of the heads you have or do they just do that anyways?
    its the thin maple shells the ec2 heads help control the ring but its a good ring . A better word would be sustain.
    E Drums !! !

    There are no loud instruments just loud players !

    Protect Your Hearing !!!!

  19. #894

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coke_can View Post
    2slow you are smaller than i thought....JK

    anyways i love your set
    Now that was funny !!
    E Drums !! !

    There are no loud instruments just loud players !

    Protect Your Hearing !!!!

  20. #895

    User Info Menu

    Default

    we have the same pedal too

  21. #896

    User Info Menu

    Cool Show Us Your Drums!

    Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    BB, I would recommend them highly, and I can definitely see using them in a church setting. By bringing this up, I have now cursed you my friend! Now you won't be able to go through a music store without dragging the chimes as you pass!
    I oughta give you that XXXXXXXS "I Love Keytars!" T-shirt for that, man! That comment should have gone in "Corrupt-A-Wish!"

    (besides, I jingle the chimes anyway!)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

    Charlie

    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

    "There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

    "Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

  22. #897

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Oh you chime jingler you!!

    Once you do it the first time, it becomes addicting! Finally you buy a set of chimes, then you use them for every song! Then, after six months, you get tired of hearing them, and you never jingle them again!!!! LOL
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

  23. #898

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I love the natural maple finish kits and yours is a beauty 2slow.
    5 Piece Pearl Reference Kit w/ Noble n Cooley Snare

    6 Piece Pearl MMX Master Custom Maple
    Natural Maple Lacquer Finish

    Various Zildjian K and A customs
    Paiste Signatures
    Paiste Sound Formula Reflectors

  24. #899

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I took these quick pics of my Ludwig (got the second 16" floor tom in storage right now) Got it set up trap style with a minimal amount of cymbals and accessories at the moment.





    5 Piece Pearl Reference Kit w/ Noble n Cooley Snare

    6 Piece Pearl MMX Master Custom Maple
    Natural Maple Lacquer Finish

    Various Zildjian K and A customs
    Paiste Signatures
    Paiste Sound Formula Reflectors

  25. #900

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Nice Koopa! You seem to have a kit for every ocassion! It reveals a man with a true passion for drumming!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.


    Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

    Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •