Guys, not being at all conversant with PDP's im after some help. Im looking for a 2nd kit to do a custom wrap job on, ive the chance of a PDP CX laquered kit from Taiwan...only had bedroom use and so in great condition and comes complete with PDP dbl braced hardware, throne, single and double PDP Bass Drum pedals and a set of B8 Sabians.

Right, i will sell all the hardware and the Sabians as theyre not needed..this to me makes the kit price of just £280 a very gd deal for what i want to do??..Now, the things i cant seem to find out for definate is firstly what wood is this kit made from?
Im told its Maple but all websites say CX's are Maple with a wrap, this is a laquered kit...The drums badges say CX Series and have serial numbers also states Made In Taiwan..The owner thinks hes had the kit around 5 yrs or so but i feel its older as i believe the Taiwan kits ceased being made in Taiwan some years before??
This doesnt bother me im just interested..The kit has no issues save for its original heads which i will junk upon strip down for recovering...Id like some views on these kits and also am i right to think the asking price is good , taking into account im to sell off all but the drums themselves?? Cheers guys, i look forward to some views...