Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help - Crush Acrylic or Mapex Mydentity

User Info Menu

Default Re: Help - Crush Acrylic or Mapex Mydentity

Why is it taking so long to set this kit up and get some pic's already? C'mon man, I'm drooling here!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NPYYZ View Post
    Why is it taking so long to set this kit up and get some pic's already? C'mon man, I'm drooling here!
    Good question!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NPYYZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
    Good question!
    It's all part of my evil master plan to string you along until you cannot take it anymore, then I will have you right where I want you .

Actually - the 14" got here Tuesday, the rest of the drums Wednesday, and the heads and rack parts I needed Thursday. I spent Thursday night tweaking the rack for playing out, then last night replacing the heads, tuning, and shooting a soundcheck video.

Check it out here - http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...799#post521799

User Info Menu

Shane, I recommended using an anti static agent for the dog hair / dust on your new acrylics. I neglected to mention I use a feather duster on my dw exotic collectors with great results. Mine aren't static prone but I bet the combo would yield great drum happiness for you.

User Info Menu

Can you get diecast hoops on the mydentity drums? I have not been able to find that information out yet.