Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to old for start set???

User Info Menu

Cool too old to start set?

Quote Originally Posted by WorshipHammer View Post
    15!!!!!! How lucky

I just started at 46.

Never to old, have fun
    Dude, you beat me by 14 years! I started at 32! If you want to learn drumming, and are willing to put the effort in to do it, you're never too old to start!

(or too young!)

GO FOR IT, BRO'!!!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

dude i started at 17.
    practiced six to seven hours a day for a few months learning by ear with a vary limited musical backround, and now i can be hired to play at a local club for 300 dollors a week, and you think 15 is to old?
    and by the way welcome to drum chat, this is the place to be when you play drums
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound