Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drum Memes

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drum Memes

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    That looks like David Lee Roth's behind from the good old days of Van Halen.
    After some quick research, turns out that is him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Drum Memes

There are some strange things on the internet. Look what I just stumbled upon.

User Info Menu

I guess that explains the thefts from Nativity scenes.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Ringo was just the drummer.

Remembers to pack every piece of the drumset. Forgets stickbag.

"Drum" bledore

User Info Menu

All your drums are belong to us.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

"there's plenty of room"

Now imagine the surprise on the face of taxis drivers who come to get me when they see the kit (also add in I'm a foreigner speaking their language, and Slavs are skeptical and negative about everything). I usually have to first convince them everything will fit, then instruct them what goes in first.

User Info Menu

^omg you take a taxi with your kit?!

User Info Menu

Yea spaz, I live in a city, the cost of parking for the month would be about the same as the taxis (BTW, UBER ALLES!! I LOVE UBER), and we are not even considering the cost of petrol, insurance, car upkeep and of course buying the car.

And I also live in a zero tolerance country, so any alcohol in my system and I lose my license. I like to have a beer or two during a gig, keep the nerves relaxed ect. Not that I typically get stoned the day before a gig, but the weed test is accurate to 24 hours, so another way for me to lose my license.

A drumming plus of not having a car means my weekend activities are limited, so more availability to practice. Also, don't have to worry about finding a place to store tires in summer/winter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jgziegler View Post
    Yea spaz, I live in a city, the cost of parking for the month would be about the same as the taxis (BTW, UBER ALLES!! I LOVE UBER), and we are not even considering the cost of petrol, insurance, car upkeep and of course buying the car.

And I also live in a zero tolerance country, so any alcohol in my system and I lose my license. I like to have a beer or two during a gig, keep the nerves relaxed ect. Not that I typically get stoned the day before a gig, but the weed test is accurate to 24 hours, so another way for me to lose my license.

A drumming plus of not having a car means my weekend activities are limited, so more availability to practice. Also, don't have to worry about finding a place to store tires in summer/winter.
    Ughh God bles ya, I could not handle all that crap.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

wow yeah that's intense. Power to you man!

User Info Menu

Naw it's easy. Plus i have a castle and a tv tower with faceless black babies crawling up it. And hot girls and the best beer on the planet

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-H...o-ns/photo.jpg

User Info Menu

Hahaha! Great thread. I love the memes about using your steering wheel as a kit. That's always me. I go a bit crazy, especially if listening to blink-182. I think other drivers assume I'm mentally unstable or something.