Thread: Victoria, Australia?

User Info Menu

Default Victoria, Australia?

Any other DC'ers from the fine state of Victoria? I'm from the Gippsland area myself.
    Sonor - Pearl - Tama - Mapex - Paiste - Sabian - Roc N Soc - Pro Mark - Gibralter - Evans - Dixon - Mapex

User Info Menu

Default Re: Victoria, Australia?

Drumbledore is in Australia, not sure how far from you though.
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums

User Info Menu

^ Lol, yeah but I'm quite a bit north of him, the state above him, New South Wales.

Matty, you're in which area, East Gippsland, West, South or the Latrobe Valley?
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Hey Drumble! West Gippsland. Near the towns of Drouin and Warragul. Ever been close to here? A few other close ones are Pakenham, Moe, Traralgon, Nar Nar Goon, Trafalgar and Bunyip. Any ring a bell? There's a few larger and smaller ones in that list.
    Sonor - Pearl - Tama - Mapex - Paiste - Sabian - Roc N Soc - Pro Mark - Gibralter - Evans - Dixon - Mapex

User Info Menu

^ No I haven't as yet, but I do the occasional visit to see rello's and friends in and around Melbourne, but I do know of Pakenham and Traralgon at least. The Gippsland area is only just when you drive a bit east of Melbourne, from what I know. Is that right?
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Kind of south-east-ish, from what I know. I confess to not being all that great at geography.. I myself live around 2 - 2 and a half hours drive from Melbourne. I'm lucky in that most of my family is actually located quite close to me, I don't have to travel up to the city all that often.

User Info Menu

Way to go man a Victorian yeh let's rock n roll man 1234