Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for a nice comfy throne

User Info Menu

well i think you confirmed that becuase i sat in my computer chat (very confy) and i switched to my drumming chair (hard uncomfortable seat) and my upper back hurted after about 15 mins, and i sat in my computer chair for hours with no pain... comfy seats all the way!!

User Info Menu

Default why don't use that one

well i think you confirmed that becuase i sat in my computer chat (very confy) and i switched to my drumming chair (hard uncomfortable seat) and my upper back hurted after about 15 mins, and i sat in my computer chair for hours with no pain... comfy seats all the way!!
    why don't use that one over the drumming chair

you sit there sometime 1/2 hour and it all ok maybe you will feel better on that one

Riouel
    Attached Images Attached Images

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

lol Riouel, I'd be sacred I might fall in during a solo!

I wondered about those seats with a shock absorber in them. Seems like if your seat is moving up and down (even though it's just a little bit) it would be harder to play the bass drum precisely. At least for me I think it would. Kinda hard to explain what I mean. Imagine driving your car and everytime you took off, the seat slid back and when you slowed down, the seat slid forward. It would be hard to work the brake and gas precisely.

Of course I never sat on one so I don't know what I'm talking about, lol.
    Just because it's old doesn't mean it's not just as good now as it was then.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Riouel View Post
    why don't use that one over the drumming chair

you sit there sometime 1/2 hour and it all ok maybe you will feel better on that one

Riouel
    well it has handes on each side, thats the only down fall, and there really anyoing.