Thread: Thank you

User Info Menu

Default Thank you

On behalf of Drum Bum, I want to take a minute to thank everyone for their input over the years and helping us to make this one of the most valuable drum forums online. Drum Chat has become a rich source of information for drummers around the globe and it is all because of you. If it weren't for your passion and dedication, this forum wouldn't be half of what it is. We appreciate all of your thoughtful posts over the years and it's great to see the friendships that have ensued as well.

- Admin

We are proud to present one of the net's largest drum forums. Please click the following link if you need assistance with our Drum Chat forum. | Drum Chat is brought to you by Drum Bum, Inc. featuring Cool Gifts for Drummers & all Musicians & Custom Drumsticks

User Info Menu

Default Re: Thank you

Ive been gone for a while and cant get in here like I want to and like I use to. I would like to say thanks to you and Tom and the mods for running a tight ship so others want to come and post and be part of this forum.

Its the family friendly atmosphere that you guys provide that makes this work for all of us. Kudos to you guys.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Yer welcome lou...yer commanding phrogge still lubs ya too...!!!!
    "FEEL DA GROOVE & PLAY IT FORWARD..."

"BEAUTY IS IN THE EARS OF THE BEHOLDER ,
    ENJOY IT ALL,,, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS"

COMMANDER & CHIEPH OF
    "PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY"

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND
    & FORCE BEHIND DA
    "PHX AZ LEGEND OF DA ZYDECO GROOVE VEST"
    (AND OTHER TOYZ) INCLUDING PIZZABOX SNARE DRUM

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA SHOW !!!!!

User Info Menu

I love this place, not just because I moderate it. If I didn't like it here, I wouldn't do it. But I also like the people that own it. As always, thanks to those that appreciate the forum and everybody's contribution that helps make it what it is.

User Info Menu

You guys are the best Su admid , Tom ( drummer) and of course PB you guys keep the forum alive. Thanks

User Info Menu

Is that Silvio Berlusconi?
    - Zack

User Info Menu

i believe that is the bronze stallion

User Info Menu

Do I need a larger post count to say thanks for letting me part of such a good group of people?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ray on the Drums View Post
    Do I need a larger post count to say thanks for letting me part of such a good group of people?
    Musicians, musicians, I meant musicians!