Thread: Looking for drummer

Rictrajano Guest

Default Looking for drummer

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a drummer to start a band in London. I already have 4 songs composed ( still need work but the base is there ) and finishing the fifth.
    I could be here talking about all the plans and goals that I have for the band and all that stuff but first things first. Listen to the songs, see if you like and if interested contact me here or to soundblue@gmail.com

Here you go :

Song 3

Song 4

The recording quality is not the best, anyway the point is just to give you an idea of the songs.
    Even if you are not interested I would appreciate some feedback. Be honest, I can handle it

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Looking for drummer

I am digging what you are doing. London is a good 3 hours from me, too bad, could be something I would like to try. Are you planning on doing vocals or just doing instrumental?
    click to see my kit re-veneer/finish
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...168#post379168

User Info Menu

Little bit of a hike for me dude...good luck..there are lots of drummers on the chat from your side of the pond. Oh...welcome to the chat...one thing..don't forget to take time to.......
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rictrajano View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for a drummer to start a band in London. I already have 4 songs composed ( still need work but the base is there ) and finishing the fifth.
    I could be here talking about all the plans and goals that I have for the band and all that stuff but first things first. Listen to the songs, see if you like and if interested contact me here or to soundblue@gmail.com

Here you go :

Song 3

Song 4

The recording quality is not the best, anyway the point is just to give you an idea of the songs.
    Even if you are not interested I would appreciate some feedback. Be honest, I can handle it

Enjoy!
    If I was 20 years younger I'd be packing my kit in crates and on my way to London. That was excellent stuff right there. Please keep me posted. If you do an album I will gladly buy a copy from you. I also have a couple small connections in the Progressive Metal world and would be glad to help get the word out. Really liked what I heard, Exactly the type of music I listen to daily. Keep it up please.

User Info Menu

this is an international forum, might be an idea to try a local band forum google "London band forum"

Rictrajano Guest

I'm planning on doing vocals. Some parts singed others and ( most of it ) screams. Unfortunately I'm not very good at either, so the plan is first finding a drummer to put everything together and hopping getting fresh ideas, then another guitar player. When the instrumental is as rich as possible I'll start looking for a screamer/ singer and a bass player which can be able to sing for the harmonies.
    I'm still thinking if it's a better idea to start with a EP or go for an album. What do you think would be better?

Thank you for the reply

Rictrajano Guest

Thank you for you replay. Moving to london is always a good move for a musician
    Or that's what I hope

Rictrajano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NPYYZ View Post
    If I was 20 years younger I'd be packing my kit in crates and on my way to London. That was excellent stuff right there. Please keep me posted. If you do an album I will gladly buy a copy from you. I also have a couple small connections in the Progressive Metal world and would be glad to help get the word out. Really liked what I heard, Exactly the type of music I listen to daily. Keep it up please.
    Thank you for your feedback. It really gives me a boost. I've been recording all this stuff on my own and this is the first time I'm showing to others. The songs still have a long way to go but I hope they get there soon.
    I'll keep you updated. If I do an album I'll get you one ( for free )

Rictrajano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by itchie View Post
    this is an international forum, might be an idea to try a local band forum google "London band forum"
    Thank you for the tip. I'm just beginning my quest to find band members and all help is appreciated.

User Info Menu

Are you in London England or London Canada?
    click to see my kit re-veneer/finish
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...168#post379168

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by signia fan View Post
    I am digging what you are doing. London is a good 3 hours from me, too bad, could be something I would like to try. Are you planning on doing vocals or just doing instrumental?
    3 hours on what? The space shuttle?

all the best...

Rictrajano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by signia fan View Post
    Are you in London England or London Canada?
    London England.

Rictrajano Guest

Come on Drummers. Show up!!!

Larrysperf Guest

Like the tunes but Have never heard someone call for a singer screamer. Sounds weird to me but then again so is the term cookie monster. Good luck finding a drummer and he better have a good double bass .. Thanks for sharing

Rictrajano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Larrysperf View Post
    Like the tunes but Have never heard someone call for a singer screamer. Sounds weird to me but then again so is the term cookie monster. Good luck finding a drummer and he better have a good double bass .. Thanks for sharing
    I mean someone who can scream and sing. Although maybe the best option would be having someone for the screaming parts and other for the singing. Would it that weird to have someone who could do both or is just about my terminology ?
    Thank you for the good luck and the feedback.
    Last edited by Rictrajano; 08-10-2013 at 08:12 PM.