Thread: dubstep cover

User Info Menu

Default dubstep cover

Hey everyone!

I made a cover for this dubstep song as a request from a friend and wanted to post it here for feedback.

Let me know what you all think!

User Info Menu

Default Re: dubstep cover

Cool! Seems to go with this very nicely.
    Watching this made me see how fun drumming along to some dubstep seems (even though I don't really listen to it myself), so I decided to find a drumless dubstep track and play along to it!! I'll hopefully upload that to YouTube soon!

I've gotta ask...is that the shirt design, or had you been playing a lot by the time this video was recorded?!

User Info Menu

Hey dude welcome to DC.. I think it sounded good man. I find myself getting down to some dubstep sometimes because it leaves a lot of open room for improv fills. It is really hard to nail all of it because of all the fast effects they can do with synth's and chaos pads and all the other electronic stuff that goes with the sound. Check out on Luke Holland on YouTube, as he does a dubstep cover and it is phenomenal. He has a lot of really good vids as well. I get so inspired to practice and a bit jealous of all his stick tricks as if his playing is good enough.. Mother %&*$er!! Good jam man!!
    Love my Gretsch sound!

User Info Menu

Talking Re: dubstep cover

Cool, dude!! Love the high energy. I love this one by Cobus.

User Info Menu

That raw ride sounds great
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi