Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen a ghost?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Have you ever seen a ghost?

I don't have a number for you.
    I can only say that on occasions I trust my intuition to the feelings I get.

When we moved to our current house, I got a vague sense of presence in one particular room and over time I would just insist, by speaking aloud, that the energy look for the light and their family and move on to the next episode.

It wasn't immediate, I did the chat a few times before being happy my advice had been successful.
    Last edited by eric vaxxine; 11-01-2015 at 03:22 PM.

User Info Menu

Ghost notes are as close as I have come to an encounter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ludleg View Post
    Ghost notes are as close as I have come to an encounter.
    Haahaahaaaa. That's great!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I'm a total believer and could write a book on all that has happened to me over the years.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    I'm a total believer and could write a book on all that has happened to me over the years.
    C'mon.......just give us ONE good, and CREEPY, story!
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    C'mon.......just give us ONE good, and CREEPY, story!
    Yes, do!

GeeDeeEmm

User Info Menu

Yes, please tell us, gonefishin.

User Info Menu

Don't make us beg!

User Info Menu

I am a zombie.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

I am a werewolf.

User Info Menu

Many years ago, I was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a storm. The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong I could hardly see a few feet ahead. Suddenly I saw a car slowly coming towards me and stopped. I was desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door, just to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on!

The car started moving slowly. I looked at the road and saw a curve approaching. Scared, I started to pray, begging for my life. Then, just before the car hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel. I was paralyzed with terror, watched how the hand appeared every time the car came to a curve. I saw the lights of a pub down the road so, gathering strength, I jumped out of the car and ran to it.

Wet and out of breath, I rushed inside and asked for two shots of tequila. I then started telling everybody about the horrible experience I went through. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized I was crying and... wasn't drunk.

About 15 minutes later, two guys walked into the same pub. They were also wet and out of breath.

Looking around and seeing me sobbing at the bar, one said to the other, Look, Bruce. There's the idiot who got in the car while we were pushing it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I am a zombie.
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I am a werewolf.
    I am the walrus.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program...
    -Brian

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RadarDrums View Post
    Many years ago, I was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a storm. The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong I could hardly see a few feet ahead. Suddenly I saw a car slowly coming towards me and stopped. I was desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door, just to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on!

The car started moving slowly. I looked at the road and saw a curve approaching. Scared, I started to pray, begging for my life. Then, just before the car hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel. I was paralyzed with terror, watched how the hand appeared every time the car came to a curve. I saw the lights of a pub down the road so, gathering strength, I jumped out of the car and ran to it.

Wet and out of breath, I rushed inside and asked for two shots of tequila. I then started telling everybody about the horrible experience I went through. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized I was crying and... wasn't drunk.

About 15 minutes later, two guys walked into the same pub. They were also wet and out of breath.

Looking around and seeing me sobbing at the bar, one said to the other, Look, Bruce. There's the idiot who got in the car while we were pushing it.
    Excellent! Thanks for the laugh!

GeeDeeEmm

User Info Menu

I see ghosts all the time but that is something I keep to myself cause I do not like rubber rooms

User Info Menu

I returned home to my girlfriend after being away for 4 months and following the welcomehome hug and kiss she said...

"OK, who's Walter?"

"Eh?" I replied.

"Walter was here, at the end of the bed, who is he?" She asked.

"The only Walter I know, was my grandad" I said.

She responded "Well, he was here".

User Info Menu

I am the walrus.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program...

User Info Menu

We have had the kids toys and games go off in the middle of the night making noises. One particular night I was tired and had been up a few times to turn it off so I finally took it downstairs removed the batteries, took it back upstairs to put away and said out loud " now let me see you turn it on". The next day my daughter picked it up to play with it and it made noise again so I opened it back up to look at it and found it had new batteries in it. Everyone in the house said that they did not do it.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

If PPG ever decides he needs wingnuts, he can find them here.

User Info Menu

Ok....
    Bumping this thread for Halloween 2016!! Let's hear some more creepy stories! I'll start...

Earlier this summer, my wife, son and I went to see the movie "The Conjuring 2". Good movie, BTW. Half way through, I had to pee (as a result of the $14 Coke from the snack counter). Is a new theater and all the urnals, toilets & sinks have that sensor control so they turn on automatically when you move in front of them. So....I'm standing at the urnal, all alone in the restroom, and one of the sinks turns on by itself, LOL. Luckily, I was already standing at a urnal.....
    I was completely creeped out for the rest of the movie. I went back in after the movie, when there were 5 other people in there, and the same thing happened. Obviously, the sensor was defective. BUT, it did enhance the movie experience.
    -Brian

User Info Menu

Nice one N2Bluz, I would have been a bit freaked as well.

A lot of very strange things have happened in this house, but the most recent happened about 3 weeks ago.

The wife and I were laying in bed looking through movie previews to find something to watch. We were watching the preview for a horror movie called Lights Out. Basically, you can only see the monster if you turn the lights off kind of deal. Not scary.

Anyways, at one point in the preview a little girl says something like, "Mommy, I can see her if I turn off the lights", or...something to that effect.

At that point, my wife's iPhone, which was charging ACROSS THE ROOM, Siri comes on and says, "I see her, too".

.....we didn't watch that movie that night.
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

^^^ That is creepy right there. Obviously, Siri going off by itself not a common thing (in my experience), but the timing and context sure does make it creepy!
    -Brian

User Info Menu

^^^ That is creepy right there. Obviously, Siri going off by itself not a common thing (in my experience), but the timing and context sure does make it creepy!
    It was too weird to explain lol
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

Ok....
    Bumping this thread for Halloween 2016!! Let's hear some more creepy stories! I'll start...

Earlier this summer, my wife, son and I went to see the movie "The Conjuring 2". Good movie, BTW. Half way through, I had to pee (as a result of the $14 Coke from the snack counter). Is a new theater and all the urnals, toilets & sinks have that sensor control so they turn on automatically when you move in front of them. So....I'm standing at the urnal, all alone in the restroom, and one of the sinks turns on by itself, LOL. Luckily, I was already standing at a urnal.....
    I was completely creeped out for the rest of the movie. I went back in after the movie, when there were 5 other people in there, and the same thing happened. Obviously, the sensor was defective. BUT, it did enhance the movie experience.

Was the TP over or under, that might explain it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RHD03 View Post
    Nice one N2Bluz, I would have been a bit freaked as well.

A lot of very strange things have happened in this house, but the most recent happened about 3 weeks ago.

The wife and I were laying in bed looking through movie previews to find something to watch. We were watching the preview for a horror movie called Lights Out. Basically, you can only see the monster if you turn the lights off kind of deal. Not scary.

Anyways, at one point in the preview a little girl says something like, "Mommy, I can see her if I turn off the lights", or...something to that effect.

At that point, my wife's iPhone, which was charging ACROSS THE ROOM, Siri comes on and says, "I see her, too".

.....we didn't watch that movie that night.
    Man, that's freaky! Good story!

User Info Menu

Back when I was in Chiropractic College, there was a Christmas gathering at my parent's house. Now there had been strange happenings in that house for a few years - books flying off book shelves, closet doors opening and closing, and strange cold spots in the house.

My niece, about 5 years old at the time, had been put to bed in a bedroom (in the past, this had been a room with the books flying out the book shelves, and closet doors opening and closing). Nothing had happened in the house in a long time, so no one had really thought much about that room. I went down the hallway, and heard my niece sobbing in the room. I went in and found her sitting up and clinging to the headboard. I picked her up, noticed the closet doors were open, and delivered my niece to my sister. Then I asked if the closet doors had been open or closed when my niece was put to bed. My sister said they had be closed. I told her they were open now, and my niece's sobbing made perfect sense.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!