Thread: Impression back?

BackStreetDrums Guest

Default Impression back?

I heard that Impression cymbals is coming back. They are re-establishing their old distributor/retail network as well as new.

Impression has a one page web announcing coming soon.
    Last edited by BackStreetDrums; 06-17-2014 at 04:28 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Impression back?

Just checked their Facebook page. Found this:

ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Hello everyone. Impression Cymbals will be back in the market due to overwhelming request by you guys and will be available with all its previous models along with some new ones with prices you can't beat for the quality. At the moment, all our previous distributors have agreed to carry on Impression so we will be able to make up for the lost time very quickly, so hit your favorite stores and check us out now. The website will also be up and running soon.

I would also like to inform everyone that for the best interest of both companies and of our brand Impression, we as the Istanbul factory have stopped working with the exclusive brand owners of Crescent Cymbals, Cymbal Masters, LLC and will not produce nor promote the brand any longer. The upcoming production of Crescent as far as we know will be done by Sabian Co. and will not in any way represent our factory's production or quality that we have supplied Crescent with in the past.
    Pdp LXE | Pearl ELX Export

'Give me your fingernails, oh look, the moon' - Todd Sucherman.