I caught Eric Church and "The Outsiders World Tour" last night...........a very popular country-rock act currently in the middle of a tour of large arena venues.

Opening act was Brothers Osborne...............out of Maryland of all places.
Good duo of brothers. Their backing group consisted of Nashville-based drummer Adam Box.
Box played what looked to me like 70s vintage Ludwigs............nice kit.

Next up was Dwight Yoakam and band.
Drummer Mitch Marine was behind the kit and, even though (as I found on the Web) endorsed by Brady, he played a beautiful WMP set of Mapex.
I don't know Saturns from Plutos from Mickey Mouse........but his drums sounded nice.

The main act was Eric Church and, I must say, the sound and light companies that are working this tour are showing off..............WOW.
I don't know who is promoting this tour but my goodness there is SO MUCH EQUIPMENT and it is of a very high quality............good stuff.
The drummer is Craig Wright..............although the rack he was using was most definitely your football-field-bleacher-looking conventional Pearl rack system, he was playing SJC Custom drums. His set-up was three-up, two down with a single bass drum...............and the three rack toms were concert toms..............unconventional these days but it all sounded great through the monster PA system.

All three of these drummers did nothing extraordinary last night, as is usually called for in a country setting..............but all three also had impeccable tempo and flawless solid backing for their front line.

Good show.
Lovers of country/rock should catch this tour.
Lovers of great sound and lights might also catch this tour.