Thread: Arvia - Everything You Dreamed Of

User Info Menu

Cool Arvia - Everything You Dreamed Of

Hey guys-

My band just put our debut EP out a few weeks ago. It's available here on Youtube to listen to. Opinions and feedback would be appreciated, very proud of this release!

Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

Default Re: Arvia - Everything You Dreamed Of

Wow, very nice! I haven't listened to a lot but the little I heard was very professional sounding. Loved the drum mix and everything is tight. Great singer, great name! Good stuff man! I wish you guys the best.

User Info Menu

Well done. Didn't listen to the entire thing either. Nice drumming. Good luck with it.

User Info Menu

I like it. Kind of a Green Day meets Blink 182 on Lake Shore Drive thing going.

User Info Menu

I listened to quite a bit and will listen more when I can. I really liked what you guys have going on. One thing that I perceived was perhaps the auto-tune on the lead vocals was a bit heavy handed at times. Not crazy harsh, but just a tad unnatural to my ear. That's just a perception though and it may not be the case.

User Info Menu

Well done!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Wow, very nice! I haven't listened to a lot but the little I heard was very professional sounding. Loved the drum mix and everything is tight. Great singer, great name! Good stuff man! I wish you guys the best.
    Thank you very much, drummer!

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Well done. Didn't listen to the entire thing either. Nice drumming. Good luck with it.
    Much appreciated sir!

Quote Originally Posted by G-man View Post
    I like it. Kind of a Green Day meets Blink 182 on Lake Shore Drive thing going.
    A LOT of people tell us it sounds rather Green Day-influenced, which is odd because as far as I know, not all of us listen to Green Day all that much. Thank you for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by xsabers View Post
    I listened to quite a bit and will listen more when I can. I really liked what you guys have going on. One thing that I perceived was perhaps the auto-tune on the lead vocals was a bit heavy handed at times. Not crazy harsh, but just a tad unnatural to my ear. That's just a perception though and it may not be the case.
    Interesting that you bring that up, because that was actually something we went back and forth with our producer about a lot. He took a lot of it off, and says that it's all in our heads in some places and Matt just naturally sings really well. So I'm not sure, haha. Very glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Well done!
    Thanks Bish!
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

Agreed...sounds great! I love hearing what everyone is playing on the d chat

User Info Menu

Good stuff.........very professional sounding, catchy tunes