Thread: for pb

User Info Menu

Default for pb

hey pb, i checked out a music store 1 town away from mine and the owner told me hes got nice kits in, and he said they were gestch.. sorry if i misspelled it. anyways, i looked at it and sure enough it was a 6 peice maple gestch. it was about 1 grand.. a bit over, how much was urs?

User Info Menu

Lafirin, I got mine for $699. That was for a fusion shell pack, and Gretsch had a special deal with a free 16X16 floor tom, so it was a six piece. I checked the conversion rate for US dollar to Canadian dollar, and the $699 US should be about $676 Canadian. If your music store is including hardware and cymbals it could be a good deal, but otherwise something seems wrong.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

User Info Menu

well it had some ZBT cymbals.. 1 hi hat and ride and a china i beleive... china is weird i know but it had 1. and it had all the hardwear and stuff. but i thought it was a bit expernsive

User Info Menu

catalina, cheap cymbal and prolly cheap hardware...not good deal. if it is a renown thats about right. and if a gretsch custom it is a good deal.

User Info Menu

I agree. For $1,000 the hardware and the cymbals should be better on a Catalina set, or the set should be upgraded, as Funky has already said.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

User Info Menu

probably nother rip off store..