Thread: Video with bassist, drummer & spd-sx - chilean/german drummer in London

Michael Benöhr-Riveros Guest

Default Video with bassist, drummer & spd-sx - chilean/german drummer in London

Hi everybody in the forum,

Hope you are all doing well. I would like to share with you a video that I recorded with bassist Marek Bero, playing some electronic beats. This is the link:

"ONE plus ONE equals THREE" was composed, arranged and performed by Michael Benöhr (drums and Spd-Sx) and Marek Bero (bass).

I hope you enjoy it!
    Michael

User Info Menu

Default Re: Video with bassist, drummer & spd-sx - chilean/german drummer in London

Very nice. Groovy and tasteful drumming.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Video with bassist, drummer & spd-sx - chilean/german drummer in London

Creative and cool. Sounds good.

User Info Menu

love the groove. Love the open hand

Thank you guys, really glad you liked it! Much appreciated

Here some of my previous videos:

Slash Dot Dash (Fatboy Slim)

The DJ drummer - playing samples with the spd-sx

User Info Menu

Just seeing this now - very cool! Great drumming and what a great sound on that Sonor kit!

User Info Menu

Very nice sir!!

User Info Menu

Great open-handed playing!
    SONOR 6 pc Special Edition 3007's red maple, old Pearl Brass 14x6 FF snare, Yamaha Tour Custom maple 8 pc., Tama 4 pc., honey amber B/B, Ludwig Supralite chrome 14x6.5 steel snare, Paiste, Saluda & Zildjian
    Loaned out Slingerland upgraded 4 pc 1963 black, wrapped maple + 14" Pearl birch FT
    The Almighty Speed King pedal, Speed Cobra, Sonor Single

http://www.screaminmelinas.com
    http://www.facebook.com/DerailedRockers/

Thanks guys for great feedback, really glad you liked the sound and drumming!

Hi guys,

I want to share with you one of my new videos with a fast Jungle/Drum n bass groove.

Written and performed by Michael Benöhr

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for watching,
    Michael

Sonor, Remo, Vater und Roland endorser

User Info Menu

Very nice! Keep up the great work.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals