Hey, do solo projects count around here?

Anyway, I have a solo project called Algarothsyum. It's instrumental atmospheric metal, written in an ongoing post-apocalyptic theme, with each album continuing the aural story of life and survival in the wastelands.

In the project, I do all instruments, drum programming, production and artwork, all at home. Yes, yes, I know, programmed drums. I didn't have a kit at the time I recorded the albums that are out now, so of course the next plan of action was to program them. I programmed them to closely mimic my style, and I tried to make them sound as realistic as possible. But now that I have a kit again, the next album will definitely have real drums on it, for once!

I have two full-length albums and an EP up for grabs on Bandcamp, and I'm currently working on the third full-length album.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

http://algarothsyum1.bandcamp.com

Now, as far as playing in an actual band, I'm in the process of making that happen. I'm in the midst of forming a jazz fusion band with some local talent, and I'm also learning to play songs by Oubliette (Nashville metal band), to start playing live shows in the near future. Trying to stay busy!