Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's everyone doing for 4th of July weekend?

User Info Menu

Default Re: What's everyone doing for 4th of July weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    Turned out to be quieter day than I thought. Fun was had by all. No serious problems. Actually a couple of gals from Texas blew a motor. Oh well. C'est la vie! LOL

all the best...
    Where they in bikinis bet you were there to give a helping hand you know being a Canadian we are known for being so darn friendly.

User Info Menu

I'm not gonna touch than line with a ten foot pole.
    “I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.”

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Going to a MASSIVE flea market in my home town. A Blues duo that opened for us a few weeks ago is playing at a BBQ place there, so we're going to support them, eat some BBQ and then scour the flea market for things I can make (A) drums, or (B) cigar box guitars out of. I'm sure a few ice cold brews with infiltrate the schedule as well!
    Slim the bassist in RDM just got himself a cigar box the other day. It sounded great. Do you try to find actual cigar boxes or other things?

I think they're pretty cool because I never saw one before. A friend of the band builds them down here and he uses real cigar boxes that can still be opened. i think thay need to be anyway something to do with changing strings? IDK...
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN