Finally received my Wuhan 16" crash yesterday (it was on back order since early October). My goal was/is to assemble a set of inexpensive cymbals for use as a practice set. So far, my collection consists of;

10" splash
14" thin crash
14" medium crash
16" medium crash
18" medium crash-ride

The looks are top-notch. The mirror finish is stunning and the hammer marks give them a very classy look under the lights. The "Wuhan" logos are very simple, small & subtle. Quality is not perfect; every cymbal has some imperfections in the finish.

They are all very light weight. As a general rule, it appears that even a medium Wuhan is noticeably thinner....more like a thin to medium-thin in most other brands.

Wuhan definitely has its own unique sound. With the exception of the splash, I was not real impressed with any of the others when I first played them. In fact, I almost returned them. They are all very explosive, with a bright shimmer, but they also possess a dark side. A little trashy & gong-like....but not overly so. Dark, dirty, complex overtones....call it what you want. Actually, it gives them a nice full, balanced sound when heard from out in front or in a live band setting. The dark overtones dissolve in the mix. If you judge them from the throne it does not do them justice. Also, if you mix them with higher quality B20 cymbals, it really makes them sound more trashy. BUT, When you play them together as a complete set, they sound way better. The trashy gong sound is less noticeable (even from the throne). Together, they blend well. I've really grown to like them and having a sound that is different from other drummers is a good thing in my opinion. They're not for everyone, but I dig that. I suspect I'll eventually buy their 14" hats and 20" ride (maybe even a China) as time goes on. For the money, I can't complain.

I can review each individual cymbal, if any one is actually interested. You can also check out YouTube for reviews. There's one guy who does a back to back comparison between his Wuhan "practice" cymbal set and his expensive Sabian "good" cymbals. The results may surprise you. In no way are they up to the level of the high dollar B20 stuff, but if you accept them of their own merit, they are a terrific value.