Thread: Paiste Signature Precision

User Info Menu

Default Paiste Signature Precision

Recently i bought some Paiste signature precision hi hats, with my christmas money, they sound beautiful, very glassy, and cut through nicely. Before i saw the signature precision series on the website i was looking at i had never heard of them. Has anyone here heard of them or had any experience with them? I'm in love with my hi hats, but not sure if any of the other ones will sound as good.
    Technique doesn't mean **** if you can't blast beat and spin sticks - Steve Gadd

User Info Menu

Default Re: Paiste Signature Precision

Quote Originally Posted by Tamastar View Post
    Recently i bought some Paiste signature precision hi hats, with my christmas money, they sound beautiful, very glassy, and cut through nicely. Before i saw the signature precision series on the website i was looking at i had never heard of them. Has anyone here heard of them or had any experience with them? I'm in love with my hi hats, but not sure if any of the other ones will sound as good.
    Bought mine on close out (Precision Sound Edge ) for $200 bucks out the door@GC.
    Didn't need them ,but at $200 bucks...
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pgm554 View Post
    Bought mine on close out (Precision Sound Edge ) for $200 bucks out the door@GC.
    Didn't need them ,but at $200 bucks...
    Good deal! i got mine for a good deal, although off the internet, they were £60 cheaper than the other websites i looked at.
    Technique doesn't mean **** if you can't blast beat and spin sticks - Steve Gadd

User Info Menu

A lot of Paiste series are very bright and glassy, so I imagine if there's not something in the Precision range that you like, mixing your hats with regular Signatures or even 2002's might also work.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pcs90 View Post
    A lot of Paiste series are very bright and glassy, so I imagine if there's not something in the Precision range that you like, mixing your hats with regular Signatures or even 2002's might also work.
    ok, cool, good to know