Thread: Kasza Cymbals Light Top/Medium Bottom Fusion Hi-hat Cymbals 14 in.

User Info Menu

Default Kasza Cymbals Light Top/Medium Bottom Fusion Hi-hat Cymbals 14 in.

Experience with these ? Anyone know of any sound files ? Prices look pretty good.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Kasza Cymbals Light Top/Medium Bottom Fusion Hi-hat Cymbals 14 in.

I owned them for at least a year, then sold them to a friend who is still using them. They sound amazing in my opinion, very versatile (except for really heavy rock and metal maybe). They sound just as good (if not better) than many top of the line Zildjian, Sabian and Paiste cymbals but for a fraction of their prices. They also record perfectly.

User Info Menu

I have had a pair for about 6 months now.. replaced my Paiste hates.. I am happy with them.. not OMG these are amazing happy but think New Beats happy. at $113 shipped i am very happy

I also switched from Paiste to Kasza rock ride and crash. They are a touch dark, would prefer the fusion but they are still on the kit.. so i am happy enough And the bell on the ride is just amazing..

User Info Menu

Here's a thread with some impressions from forum members.

http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...als-26004.html

BackStreetDrums Guest

Kasza is produced in the same foundry as both Wuhan and Dream...

There are probably many similarities, one being affordable and good quality.

Try youtube for sound files. I have seen some there. May have to search.