Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official "Hot GIRLS" Page

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Official "Hot GIRLS" Page

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    If you're referring to the above picture, it's because it was posted in 2 or 3 other places simultaneousy. We already have this sub-forum for "girls" but the rules state:

Some of these images border obscene and sexually-oriented (depending on who you ask). I'm not entirely comfortable with the last picture posted but I let it remain in this thread regardless. But there is no reason for it to be posted in 2 or 3 other places in the forum.
    Sorry 'bout that, Tom. I knew that they were a tad on the "itsy bitsy, teeny weeny" skimpy side but, if you have seen what some "ladies" are wearing now and calling them bathing suits, they make these girls look like they are in suits from the '20's.

Of course we on the forum would NEVER look at a lady in that attire and would go say a novena, and possibly the stations to cleanse our souls. Then again, we might just sit there and break out our cell phone cameras or camcorders and make the attempt to get pictures of the scenery they might be blocking. Having spent many a day, in my youth, at Seaside Heights, I always hated it when the young ladies of the day blocked my view of the ocean. or

User Info Menu

Tomi Lahren! Smart, quick, blonde, and hot. The perfect candidate for Fox News.

User Info Menu

Kind of makes you Wonder.........................Yeah, she probably could.

Make her mad and she could be Loreena Bobbitt with super powers

User Info Menu

Marie Osmond.........................HOT!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post

Ok Rick...you had to go there right? Jan Brady...whoa!

2096877-jan_brady_3.jpg

User Info Menu

The cool thing is, she lost over 50 lbs on Nutri-System.
    - Tom

Save up to 70% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS!
    From T-shirts to stickers to drum accessories, get the absolute lowest pricing on clearance merchandise from Drum Bum!.

Click here for Clearance Items

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.
    That will also allow you to be eligible to win a free drum T-shirt. Drum Bum gives away a free T-shirt every month!

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

The cool thing is, she lost over 50 lbs on Nutri-System.
    I didn't realize Nutri-System did plastic surgeries.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    I didn't realize Nutri-System did plastic surgeries.
    I always had a thing for Marie , must be plastic surgery after 10 kids or so (not sure I know she had many) how can she still look that good?

User Info Menu

Gal Godot, Wonder Woman. Saw her on a show a couple of days ago. WOW, she is a gorgeous lady.

2 years in the Israeli army, did all her own stunts in Fast and Furious. The perfect choice for Wonder Woman

User Info Menu

Dana Delany!! 28 in the pic on the left. 61 on the right. 33 years between those pic's and she doesn't look like she's aged at all. I'll take either 1. She always was pretty to look at.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 05-26-2017 at 07:15 AM. Reason: =====

User Info Menu

Dana Delany!! 28 in the pic on the left. 61 on the right. 33 years between those pic's and she doesn't look like she's aged at all. I'll take either 1. She always was pretty to look at.
    I think she looks waaay hotter at 61. She must be a vampire.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    +1.............She does. How does someone look that good at 61????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by longgun View Post
    +1.............She does. How does someone look that good at 61????
    I'm with you 2 on this. She has always been 1 of the best looking ladies in Hollywood for decades, just not quite as famous. Go watch her get out of the pool in "Exit to Eden".

User Info Menu

WOW, gotta admit that Dana Delany looks spectacular, obviously, at ANY age.

The other week, I happened to come upon some really awful B movie called Blood Sand, but one of the girls in the movie caught my attention, and I have been obsessing over her ever since. Her name is Cynthia Murell, and I think she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous...

Cynthia_Murell_MV5BMTY4NjExOTY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3Mzk5OQ@@._V1_.jpg
    Last edited by cabasner; 05-26-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    Now, just a tiny bit less than an absolute drum newbie
    DW Collectors Cherry kit, Ludwig Black Beauty Snare, DW SuperSolid Oak/Cherry Snare, DW Sabian Vault Edge Snare

User Info Menu

Hell, yeah, though I hate those diet commercials passionately.
    DW Collectors Cherry kit, Ludwig Black Beauty Snare, DW SuperSolid Oak/Cherry Snare, DW Sabian Vault Edge Snare

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cabasner View Post
    WOW, gotta admit that Dana Delany looks spectacular, obviously, at ANY age.

The other week, I happened to come upon some really awful B movie called Blood Sand, but one of the girls in the movie caught my attention, and I have been obsessing over her ever since. Her name is Cynthia Murell, and I think she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous...

Cynthia_Murell_MV5BMTY4NjExOTY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE3Mzk5OQ@@._V1_.jpg
    I agree with you 100%!!! She reminds me of a young Deborah Norville.

User Info Menu

Rick, I hadn't recognized the resemblance to Deborah Norville. Ms. Norville was a girl I watched all the time when she was early in her career on the local Chicago news station where she got her start in the bigger time (can't recall which station it was, now), but yeah, you are right!

User Info Menu

Deborah Norville did a news show at 5 in the morning, (which was around the time I was getting home). She was a cutie. When Jane Pauley left the Today show Ms Norville took her place and they were brutal with her. All beauty and no brains the critics said about the young girl. Deborah Norville is a graduate of the University of Georgia. She graduated summa cum laude in three years with a perfect 4.0 grade point average and was named a First Honor Graduate and elected to Phi Beta Kappa. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism degree. I would get home, make some coffee and turn Ms Norville on to see if the Russians were coming. Back in those days, she was probably the prettiest woman on TV. Hard to believe she is 58.

User Info Menu

We have Rooney Mara in this collection, might as well have her sister Kate Mara.

Can't resize the pictures on photobucket. I don't think the large picture is going to hurt anyone.

User Info Menu

Her name is Amber Heard. I saw the picture and the 1st thought I had was "WOW".

Tom, before you cut the outfit, she is a actress and this was a posed picture. She was married to Johnny Depp.

My initial response of "WOW" still holds.

User Info Menu

She looks like Meg Ryan. What a hottie! Made my night!
    - Tom

From T-shirts to stickers to drum accessories, get the absolute lowest pricing on clearance merchandise from Drum Bum!.

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

That will also allow you to be eligible to win a free drum T-shirt. Drum Bum gives away a free T-shirt every month!

User Info Menu

She looks like Meg Ryan. What a hottie! Made my night!
    Glad I could be of help.

User Info Menu

Where is the pic of Susan Somers Rick. Notice I wrote her name right this time and thanks for no making fun of me for writing Summers.
    Keep on drumming and have fun doing it.

5pc Pearl MCX Chestnut Fade 12x9, 13x10, 16x16, 18x22 14x6.5 matching snare
    Pearl Sensitone 14x5.5 steel alloy snare
    Vintage Slingerland " Festival" steel snare 14x5
    Zildjian A's (avendis) Vintage 70's era
    17 med thin crash, 14 new beat hhts and 21 sweet crash/ride
    Zildjian K 18 med thin crash
    Pearl 1000 series all double braced hadware: 2 cymbal stands , 1 boom stand, hhts stand, snare stand
    Pearl Eliminator single chain drive

User Info Menu

I watched a comedy last night (can't remember the name) and Sally Fields was in it. She's got to be pushing 70 by now (or so) but I couldn't believe how good she looked. I mean she's got the natural beauty but I guess those stars can also afford the surgeries and the personal fitness trainers.

573a0ca4a33845511777bf7a55432de8.jpg

sally-field-5-11-10-1.jpg
    - Tom