Thread: Any Walking Dead Fans?

User Info Menu

Default Any Walking Dead Fans?

If you like TWD you may like this tribute done to the theme of the show.
    Mark Basile Of Progressive Metal Band DGM has done a fantastic job with this.
    Crank it up!!! Some good drumming here too.

https://youtu.be/Tyl0-I-faP0

User Info Menu

Default Re: Any Walking Dead Fans?

Great find that was awesome. Makes me want to go downstairs and play along to it. Love this show and looking forward to Fear the walking dead tomorrow night.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I hope fear of the walking dead is gonna be better than the first season. I thought it sucked you know all about a drug addict running around. I will miss the Walking dead though that was the best show on tv.

User Info Menu

Been a WD fan since day 1. Last season(season 6) though? What was that?? The finale was awful. The thing that kills me is now we have to wait until October.... again.

I don't want to throw any spoilers out so I'm gonna shut up.
    Last edited by Markadiddle; 04-09-2016 at 08:24 AM.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Awesome addition to the theme. Been a fan since it started got other people into the show. I do agree that the season finale left a lot to be desired. This season has been kind of like that though. A little lackluster. No a fan of fear the walking dead. The characters are mostly weak and unconnectable.
    Mapex Saturn 6 pc
    14x6 mapex stainless steel snare
    Zildjian,Paiste, Meinl
    DW5000 td4 double pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by piratemonkey124 View Post
    Awesome addition to the theme. Been a fan since it started got other people into the show. I do agree that the season finale left a lot to be desired. This season has been kind of like that though. A little lackluster. No a fan of fear the walking dead. The characters are mostly weak and unconnectable.
    I could not agree more.

Fear the walking dead? Meh.... I tried to watch and I just don't get it.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

User Info Menu

I agree with you mark I did not get it either lol. We have to wait and see how the new season starts.

User Info Menu

I liked FTWD, 1st seaon is always plot building so I am expecting the next season to be full of shockers.
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

The Walking Dead will have to wait as I'm still looking for Walking Live people.

I think I just spent too much time around guitar players and/or singers.

User Info Menu

The main character isn't much of a leader. I think he'd have trouble keeping a pet rock alive in the apocalypse.
    Mapex Saturn 6 pc
    14x6 mapex stainless steel snare
    Zildjian,Paiste, Meinl
    DW5000 td4 double pedal

User Info Menu

Z-Nation.
    All the zombies; none of the soap opera.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FlayOtters View Post
    Z-Nation.
    All the zombies; none of the soap opera.
    See this is where a lot of people go wrong. They think the walking dead is a show about zombies, it's not, it's a show about humanity.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NPYYZ View Post
    See this is where a lot of people go wrong. They think the walking dead is a show about zombies, it's not, it's a show about humanity.
    This exactly. Drives me nuts when I ask people if they are WD fans and the answer I get is, "Ewww... why would I want to watch a bunch of gross dead people?"
    Stolen from EddieV:

User Info Menu

My lord that was brutal. I did not see 2 of them getting it like that...That was the most intense episode of TV I have ever seen
    Last edited by MDK; 10-23-2016 at 09:16 PM.
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

User Info Menu

Spoiler Alert! I can't read this thread....The wife and I are big WD fans, but we don't have cable TV. We have to wait another year until this last season comes out on Netflix.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I found last night's episode pretty confusing as I wasn't sure if Negan bashed in all of Rick's team's heads in cause it kept going back and forth. Then it turned out he only did 2 of them. Hope it gets better than that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I found last night's episode pretty confusing as I wasn't sure if Negan bashed in all of Rick's team's heads in cause it kept going back and forth. Then it turned out he only did 2 of them. Hope it gets better than that.
    He was imagining what could happen if he did not get the axe for Neegan? I don't understand the confusion there. If you could not appreciate that episode than you should probably stop watching because that was intense and probably the best it will get.
    Last edited by MDK; 10-24-2016 at 11:22 AM.
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

User Info Menu

Whoa!!! MDK Sorry if I did not understand what was going on at the beginning but saw it later. That does not stop me from watching it as I always enjoyed WD. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I hope you feel better now.
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 10-25-2016 at 07:32 AM.