Yep, you've been warned....

Ok, I'm off out of Sydney Australia this Friday the 3rd June, touching down the 4th in time for breakfast and most likely having a good amount of shuteye that day. Apart from bothering the relatives, maybe seeing a few sights, etc, I should have some time to kill, and one of the things I definitely want to do is to get a good feel on how active the gig scene is over there in London and the surrounding 'burbs. My step-sister's other half mucks around with bass when he's not a London cabbie, so I'm gonna probably hang with him a bit as well, his time depending. Could well be the case that if I've no probs with getting my dual nationality, I may as well start getting some connections, faces and places, and get myself over there, seeing that Mum wants to settle back, most likely Surrey or Kent....tending more to Surrey as the majority of the family's in that area.

So if you're doing any playing or just like to meet a fellow Aussie DC-er in a few days time to hang and have a good yarn, swap tips, yada yada (and help me transform my half Aussie Ocker/half C0ckney slang in the process, lol), giz a PM, will yer? As soon as I've got my mobile up and running in Merry Ol' England, I'll give a buzz and see a few of you bods, eh?

Cheering,

Drumble.