Thread: Kim Kardashian wearing a jacket with my band's name on..........

User Info Menu

Default Kim Kardashian wearing a jacket with my band's name on..........

How dare she........ Saw this today via Facebook & it made me laugh. Wonder if we can sue for breach of copyright LOL.

13339669_1202708459748186_8875081779556319662_n by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

Thought we would make a poster.............

Kim Kardashian wearing a jacket with my band's name on it would make a good poster by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

User Info Menu

Default Re: Kim Kardashian wearing a jacket with my band's name on..........

hahahaha that's actually kinda awesome!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    hahahaha that's actually kinda awesome!
    I thought so too

User Info Menu

Wild...and I like the jacket too!

User Info Menu

Be careful...her goofball husband may show up at your next gig, jump up on stage in the middle of the song and say, "excuse me....you guys have talent 'n all, but Kim is the REAL "Anti-System"....
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

OK I gotta ask. What is "anti system"?

all the best...

User Info Menu

The size of those hips . Look at it as free advertising or a possible law suit take your pick.

User Info Menu

If she's wearing it then somebody made it/got paid for it.

If they used your trademark then that should be compensated for.

Saying that I'm a drummer and not a lawyer. Hooray.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    OK I gotta ask. What is "anti system"?

all the best...
    Anti-System are the band that I play drums for

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    The size of those hips

I know, right?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I was hoping that this would be the last sanctuary from which to be protected from the K word.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevaruka View Post
    Anti-System are the band that I play drums for
    Apart from being a band name, it must be a reference to something. How could an obscure band in England suddenly sport the same words and similar graphics as a Hollywood celebrity is wearing on her clothing unless by photo shop?

all the best...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    Apart from being a band name, it must be a reference to something. How could an obscure band in England suddenly sport the same words and similar graphics as a Hollywood celebrity is wearing on her clothing unless by photo shop?

all the best...
    We are an 80's Anarcho -Punk Band that had several releases from 1982-1986 Worldwide.
    The UK 80's Punk Scene is now considered "Cool" hence why all of these individuals are deciding to adorn our Tee Shirts, Band Logo's etc. Lady Ga-Ga wearing a GBH Shirt, Angelina Jolie wearing a Crass Shirt..........
    The leather jacket that she is wearing also has written on the back "Disclose" who were a Discharge Clone from the early to mid 90's.
    No Photoshop used.

User Info Menu

I am also waiting to see "Varukers" shirts, logo's appear.

User Info Menu

How dare she........ Saw this today via Facebook & it made me laugh. Wonder if we can sue for breach of copyright LOL.
    For giving you free advertising? That would be a dumb move.

Thought we would make a poster.............
    That's what you should do, as her suing you would be great promotion for your band!

User Info Menu

Just tell people she's endorsing you.

User Info Menu

I believe the girl has enough room across the back of her skirt to advertise MY band's name.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    I believe the girl has enough room across the back of her skirt to advertise MY band's name.

If it gets any wider, she's going to need a license and pass and danger signs.

User Info Menu

You could probably sue her for defamation.

User Info Menu

My condolences.

User Info Menu

Thanks for clearing that up.

all the best...

User Info Menu

I am also waiting to see "Varukers" shirts, logo's appear.
    Are you still with the Varukers? If so I'll see you at Rebellion in August.😎
    Mapex Armory - Photon Blue
    Mapex VXB kit - Transparent Black
    Mapex & Pearl snares
    Paiste Alpha & RUDE cymbals
    Remo & Vater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dodeska View Post
    Are you still with the Varukers? If so I'll see you at Rebellion in August.😎
    No, I left them in 2003 to concentrate on my family. I will probably re-join them at some point in the future