Thread: Facebook Find

User Info Menu

Default Facebook Find

My wife saw this on facebook and thought it was a toy drum kit as it was a small sized (12-13-14-18 and a 13 snare). She thought it would be good for our 9 year old grandson. Turns out it is a Ludwig Accent CS Combo with Zildjain ZBT cymbals and Ludwig double braced hardware. It is in immaculate condition with just a bit of pedal rash where the bass drum pedal clips onto the rim. Heads are decent but not great but it sounds pretty good. Picked it up for $170. Don't think the grandson is getting it for a while. I have pics but I cant remember how to post them. when I do, I will.

Just remembered

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Zickos; 09-08-2016 at 09:36 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Facebook Find

Nice find!
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

that's awesome!

User Info Menu

Very nice! Rather odd size combination. A friend of mine has a Gretsch USA kit that is 20/12/13/14. I thought it was an odd combination as well, until I played it. The 12/13/14 sounds awesome during fills. Nice find! Since I like a 4pc, I'd shelf the 13 and rock it as a 12/14/18.
    Last edited by N2Bluz; 09-09-2016 at 07:56 AM.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Pretty cheap! If I recall a ludwig accent is around $450? and the ZBT pack is aroud $200.. so 170 is great!
    Too Much Stuff.