Thread: Pictures of gear in bags and cases

User Info Menu

Default Pictures of gear in bags and cases

I finally have enough bags and cases to store all the gear not in use. I still have 3 kits that don't have a storage location if I ever have to pack it all up. Does this ever end? Apparently not.

All the stuff that's bagged.

20161008_114803 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

20161008_114552 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

Left to right. TAMA 3 piece Starclassic B/B yesteryear kit w/20" bass drum; TAMA 4 piece Silverstar bop kit w/18" bass drum; TAMA 3 piece Starclassic B/B with 22" Bass drum.

Several of the most recent snare purchases. It should be TAMA, Ludwig and Pearl LOL

20161008_114723 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Pictures of gear in bags and cases

Along with the bagged gear is my SKB cases containing my TAMA 7 piece Superstar Classic maple kit in the stack and in the SKB cymbal vault is one set of matched Zildjian cymbals.

20161008_114723 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

20161008_114747 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

On the far left is the black Ludwig bag with red stripes is my Black Galaxy Acrolite that I picked up earlier this summer. On the far right stack I have the partial collection of my practice kits.

20161008_114812 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Gear without cases are:

Yamaha Live Custom 6 piece with a matched set of Zildjian A Customs on the Pearl Icon rack. For snare drums I've paired it with a TAMA Birch 14" in Mocha burst and my Mapex LE in Merlot as the side snare.

20161008_114532 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

My pride and joy, TAMA 7 piece Starclassic B/B with matching snare I picked up this summer with a set of Piaste 2002 series red label cymbals and Pearl COS side snare I picked up this summer, as well.

20161008_114520 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr

Finally, my newest acquisition, the ddrum dominion maple 4 piece matched up with my gigging cymbals and my Ludwig Black Beauty.

20161008_114459 by Pigg Penn, on Flickr
    Signature here

User Info Menu

That's a lot of gear...lol

User Info Menu

found out none of my PorkPie kit fits in the SKB cases from my PDP setup... time to order more cases myself... it never ends... SMH

User Info Menu

Bish, you are my hero. If the mantra 'the man who has the most toys wins is true, you are an Olympian...

User Info Menu

Love the finish on that Tama

User Info Menu

ok , great now Bish you should sell half of the them and get something truly exotic

User Info Menu

exotic cases?
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN